The Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC) is an agency of the government responsible for suggesting projects and equipment for usage beside roadways projects and equipment for usage beside roadways in a bid to avoid and minimize accidents. FRSC Recruitment 2023 offers more individuals with experience and a desire to serve for the country’s sake of the country.
FRSC Recruitment 2023
In addition to fulfilling its duties to serve as an administrative tasks regulatory body, FRSC Recruitment additionally carries out a variety of support duties for other executive branch branches or divisions, including advising both the federal and state governments on subjects requiring additional services, equipment, and construction projects.
Consequently, if you are a seasoned worker who meets the requirements, you can locate work with the Federal Road Safety Corps and develop a career there. You may join the Federal Road Safety Corps by working through an occupation in a country wherein its economy is growing and its dependence on the remainder of the globe is increasing.
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in any related field from an Approved University
- Or an HND in a course that is pertinent to the field of study
- Have a solid understanding of computers and their fundamental programs to utilize for work and correctly complete the numerous tasks required by the firm.
- must have been born in Nigeria.
- Any certificate or certification accepted during the recruitment process cannot be used later is accepted during the recruitment process cannot be used later on for advancement in the Corps.
- For all cadres, having computer literacy and a current national driver’s license will be a bonus.
- Candidates have to be in good condition and provide a certificate from a government hospital attesting to their good health.
- Candidates must be at least 18 years old and not older than 30. For medical professionals and drivers of articulated vehicles, 35 years is an acceptable age.
- Must not be previous offenders of any sort.
- Each candidate has to be unmarried.
- Male candidates’ minimum heights are 1.68 meters and female applicants’ minimum heights are 1.64 meters.
- Professionals within the medical and related industries must have active licenses to practice. However, lawyers have to have completed law school to qualify for admission into the bar.
- Applicants ought to be decent and have no debts.
- Male candidates must have a chest measurement that is 0.87 meters or more.
- Candidates must not have any tattoos on their bodies.
- When submitting applications online, applicants must include their email addresses and phone numbers.
These are the possible requirements that the recruitment requires every applicant to seek out before applying.
Individuals interested in the requirements ought to provide the documents outlined below.
- Invitation Letter with Verification
- Page with Verified Data
- Original identification documents
- Duplicates the credentials in two sets
- A total of two pictures in passport size and the documents that aren’t listed
- Check into CDCFIB Announces 2023 NSCDC And NIS Recruitment CBT Test Date as well.
- (NYSC Discharge Certificate, Degree or Higher National Diploma or Certificate, SSCE or a comparable certificate, First School Leaving Certificate (FSLC), Certificate of State of Origin, Birth Certificates/Age Declaration.
- Admin & Human Resources (AHR) Deputy Corps Marshal for Corps Marshal
How to Apply for FRSC Recruitment
The recruitment procedure is the only dependable means to apply for a position at FRSC and to land your ideal position with among Nigeria’s finest government agencies.
- You have to submit your application via the FRSC Recruitment portal using this website, frsc.gov.ng.
- To get an application form
- Go through the career section of the official site.
- Create an Account using an email address to apply.
- Once you have logged on to your FRSC dashboard, carefully read the directions that are provided before completing the application form.
- Each applicant is urged to submit all necessary documents, including a cover letter explaining Experience, a Resume, References, biography, Transcripts, and Degrees.
- Check the information before submitting.
- The Submit.
After receiving an approved application, the Federal Road Safety Corps will be in touch and invite all qualifying applications to the following round of recruiting in the specified centers.
Interested candidates that would wish to know the deadline for the recruitment, just have to visit the official website and for other information www.frsc.gov.ng.
Is FRSC Recruiting for 2023?
Apply HERE for the FRSC Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Form. The FRSC Portal, www.recruitment.frsc.gov.ng, has posted the FRSC Recruitment 2023 online.
How much is FRSC’s Salary per month?
It is roughly N40,000 per month.
We found out that those with secondary certificates who work for the Federal Road Safety Corp. receive about N40,000 a month. For Bsc graduates working for the FRSC, the starting salary is N150,000. High-ranking FRSC officers can earn up to N250,001 annually, while HND holders can earn up to N100,000.
How can I check FRSC recruitment?
How to Check 2023/2024 FRSC Shortlisted Candidates
- Go to recruitment.frsc.gov.ng for full access to the FRSC official site.
- To find it, scroll down to the center of the main page.
- Select View Full List from the list of shortlisted applicants.
ALSO CHECK THESE OUT
- FSCS Recruitment 2023 – APPLY NOW!
- Coca-Cola Nigeria Recruitment – APPLY NOW!
- Nigerian Breweries Recruitment – APPLY NOW
- United Nations Recruitment – APPLY NOW!
- Africa Union Recruitment – APPLY NOW!