For open positions at the Africa Union Recruitment, register by 2023. View each of the fourteen job descriptions, requirements, and submission instructions. Graduates and experienced job seekers can all apply for Africa Union for open positions in the organization they represent.
Africa Union Recruitment
The 55 member countries which make up the nations of the African Continent form the African Union (AU), a continental organization. As the successor organization of the Organization of African Unity (OAU, 1963–1999), it was formally established in 2002. We are an integrated, thriving, and peaceful Africa that is led by its own citizens and acts as an influential factor in the global community as a whole.
To begin the application procedure via the Internet, applicants must create an individual account online. After creating a profile, applicants can submit applications for vacant positions using the AUC Personal History Form (PHF) that is offered.
The PHF is able to be saved for upcoming applications after it has been completed for a particular vacancy. The PHF may be modified according to the needs of future applications. Only those who apply and who satisfy the requirements are going to be evaluated, so please compare your skills to those listed in the job description.
Before the last day to apply for the vacancy notice, every application has to be submitted. A request will be handled by the appropriate office for review after it is submitted.
Job Vacancies in Africa Union
These are a list of job vacancies that you can find in the Africa Union recruitment.
- Head of Division Digital Trade (AfCFTA)
- Medical Support Service Head
- Bilingual Secretary (AfCFTA)
- Head of Lab
- Chief Procurement Officer (AfCFTA)
- Junior Program Officer – IPR (AfCFTA)
- African Union Commission (AUC) Internship Program
- Information Technology Officer (AfCFTA)
- Administrative Assistant (AUSC)
- Bilingual Secretary (ACHPR)
- Secretary (AUSC)
- Executive Secretary (ACHPR)
- Benefits Officer
- Assistant Accountant – Financial Reporting (AfCFTA)
- Principal Recruitment Officer
- Receptionist / Secretary / Cashier (AfCFTA)
- Senior Human Resources Generalist (AfCFTA)
- Programme Officer (Civil Society Engagement – ECOSOCC)
- Policy Officer – Resource Mobilization
- Political Officer (Please Support Operation – PSO)
- Legal Officer – Administrative and Justice Matters
- Director General of the Africa Centres for Diseases Control and Prevention (Africa CDC)
- Senior Quality Assurance and Control Officer – Information Systems
- Head of Human Resources Planning and Organizational Development
- Head – Industry, Innovation, and Mining
- Senior Program Officer (ACERWC)
- Program Officer – Accreditation (ECOSOCC)
- Programme Officer – M&E (ECOSOCC)
- Information and Communication Technology (ICT) Officer (ACERWC)
- Executive Secretary to ACERWC
The position they are seeking employees for determines who qualifies for this offer. To examine the prerequisites, please select Click Here to find out more options in the list above.
- A valid O’Level (WAEC, NECO, GCE) diploma with at least 5 credits, two of which must be in English and mathematics
- A diploma from a renowned institution in any discipline, including a B.Sc., HND, OND, or NCE.
- Depending on the position you’re seeking for, the applicant ought not to be older than 35 at the time of application.
- Another advantage is that you have experience in the job position you are applying for.
- It will be advantageous if you have relevant hard skills for the position you are applying for.
- Soft skills like teamwork, organization, people management, sales, and communication are essential.
How to Apply for the Recruitment
These are the possible steps that an applicant must follow before they can be able to apply for recruitment.
- Candidates must first select the position they want to apply for from the list and click the Click Here to Know More
- Next, carefully review the employment description to see if you meet the requirements for the position offered by the African Union.
- Work on tailoring your cover letter or resume to the job description; it will assist you market yourself.
- The next thing to do is to submit an application for the position using the “Method of Application” on the job post displayed on the job portal after you’ve checked your CV.
The deadline for every position application varies. Choose and launch the online application for the job you want. To find out when a position application will close, see the job description. It is would be wise to submit the application before the job’s deadline.
Before submitting an application for this offer, it is expected that all qualified and interested applicants will carefully review the conditions carefully.
How to Work for Africa Union?
You may create an account and submit your resume and application online by going to our online recruitment platform website to fill out an application. The Commission encourages all applicants from AU Member States to use the application process and finish all necessary fields.
What is the theme of the AU 2023?
ATPC maintains its dedication to supporting the United Nations Economic Commission for Africa’s Theme of the Year 2023, “Accelerating AfCFTA Implementation.”
What is the Commission of the African Union?
The African Union (AU) secretariat, the African Union Commission (AUC), manages the Union’s daily operations. Its corporate office is located in Ethiopia’s Addis Abeba. One of its responsibilities is to act as a spokesperson for the AU and protect its objectives as directed by the Assembly of Nations and the Executive Council.
What is the Department of the African Union?
- Management of partnerships for economic development, trade, tourism, industry, and mining (ETTIM), and resource mobilization.
- Root Menu: Search. Work with Us.
ALSO CHECK THESE OUT
- Nigerian Breweries Recruitment – APPLY NOW
- MTN Recruitment 2023 – APPLY NOW!
- PTDF Overseas Scholarship 2023 – APPLY NOW!
- Top Recruiting Agencies in Nigeria
- FSCS Recruitment 2023 – APPLY NOW!