Are you considering applying for employment at Nigerian Breweries Recruitment? If so, ensure that you read this article all way through to the conclusion so you have all you need to be considered for the Nbplc recruiting 2023.
The NBPLC form 2023 PDF can be downloaded from the NBplc website at www.nbplc.com/careers-process.html by those who are prepared to download the Nigerian Breweries Recruitment application for
Nigerian Breweries Recruitment
Many candidates have reached out to us to inquire about the start date of the Nigerian Breweries 2023 recruitment process. Everything you require in order to be shortlisted for the Nigerian Breweries position is going to be made plain on this web page, along with a response to your inquiry.
By visiting the Nigerian Breweries website at www.nbplc.com/careers-process.html and downloading the Nigerian Breweries form 2023, candidates are able to print the Nigerian Breweries application form.
The following is an outline of requirements that will be posted on the recruitment portal for prospective employees to review before submitting their applications, with the knowledge that only those applicants who meet the criteria are going to be taken into consideration throughout the screening process.
- a Bachelor’s degree in the related fields from an accredited university.
- All applicants must have earned five O’ Level Credit Passes in the course of no more than two sittings, including English and mathematics.
- Only those who have a Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field should submit an application.
- Candidates must be under 35 years of age.
- A certificate of dismissal or exemption from the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) is required for applicants.
- Additionally, candidates have to be prepared and able to serve across the state.
- Candidates have to be deemed medically fit for employment by a healthcare facility with government authorization.
- All academic transcripts, a recent passport photo, and a legitimate piece of identification—a national ID card, a driver’s license, an international passport, or a voter registration card—must be uploaded by candidates.
- Applicants have to submit recent passport photographs.
Follow these steps for an effective application.
These are the required documents that you must have to successfully apply for this recruitment.
- Discharge Certificate from NYSC
- Academic Diplomas
- Birth certificate and local government document
- Medical Certificate,
- Identity card issued by the nation.
Applicants must be from Nigeria.
And a minimum age of 20 years.
How to Apply for the Recruitment
To apply for the Nigerian Breweries recruiting, interested candidates should take the steps outlined below:
- The Nigerian Breweries’ career page is to be found at https://www.nbplc.com/career/vacancy.php
- Create an account after reading the job description.
- Complete the required steps to apply.
Nigerian Breweries Recruitment Deadline
Nigerian Breweries 2023 Registration has not yet received an official closing time or deadline. You’ll be informed as soon as the deadline is revealed.
How much does NYSC pay at Nigerian Breweries?
NGN 360,000 annually
NGN 360K. At Nigerian Breweries, the average annual salary for an NYSC Youth Corper is NGN 360,000.
How much is the management trainee salary at Nigerian Breweries?
At Nigerian Breweries, the average monthly salary for a management trainee is NGN 415,000.
How much do Nigerian Breweries Earn?
In Nigeria, the average monthly pay for a shift manager is NGN 60,000, which is 85% less than the NGN 400,000 average monthly pay for this position at Nigerian Breweries.
How much is the sales executive salary in Nigeria Breweries?
The valued base pay is about N230,000 per month.
ALSO CHECK THESE OUT
- Amazon Student Scholarship 2023 – APPLY NOW!
- NLNG Postgraduate Scholarship for Nigerian Students – APPLY NOW!
- Amazon Future Engineer Scholarship – APPLY NOW!
- Npower Recruitment 2023 – APPLY NOW!
- Doodle for Google Scholarship – APPLY NOW!