The NLNG Postgraduate Scholarship for Nigerian Students is now accepting applications from qualified students and is entirely sponsored and financed by NLNG.
The three biggest and most significant awards in Africa for science, literature, and literary criticism are proudly sponsored by Nigeria LNG Ltd. To make post-primary education more accessible to high-achieving basic six students in the company’s host communities.
NLNG Postgraduate Scholarship
In 1998, this was established as a key aspect of our education intervention program for our host communities, and in 2003, it was later made available to the rest of Nigeria.
This scholarship offers an annual admission of 15 beneficiaries to study at top universities in the UK. This program was introduced in October 2012 and is presently overseen by the British Council.
Since education and human capital development are integral and fundamental to a country’s development, Nigeria LNG Limited continues to place special emphasis on these two areas. To promote academic excellence and ensure human capital development in Nigeria.
This scholarship covers all areas of study including environmental Studies, Engineering, Management, Accounting, Economics, Information Technology, Geology, Banking, Law, and Medicine.
Applicants are accepted to the program by submitting an online application on the company website and meeting the advertising requirements.
However, you must meet up with the following criteria to be eligible for this year’s Scholarship:
- Get temporary admission in one of the following fields: renewable energy, engineering, geosciences, environmental sciences, management sciences, information technology, law, or medicine from any of the UK institutions listed.
- The Universities of Aberdeen and Cranfield are among the institutions that qualify.
- Possess a Second Class (upper division) or higher in a subject related to your field of study.
- Been an NYSC (National Youth Service Corps) graduate.
- Get an IELTS score of at least 8.0, with no less than 7.0 in each component.
- Age must be less than 30 at the time of application.
- Resides in Nigeria and plans to go back there after finishing the planned course of study.
- Provide an identity letter from the relevant Local Government Council.
- Provide a letter of authorization from your company (if currently employed).
- Have a passport that is valid abroad starting in September 2023 for at least a year.
- If selected, be able to acquire a UK Tier-4 student visa.
- Provide proof of your ability to travel in September 2023 if selected.
- Not be a direct spouse, child, ward, or other member of the personnel of Nigeria LNG Limited.
How to Apply for the 2023 NLNG Postgraduate Scholarship
To apply for the 2023 NLNG Postgraduate Scholarship, please kindly adhere to the following instructions:
- Open a new tab in your web browser.
- Check out the NLNG scholarship website.
- Get to the Post Primary Scholarship Scheme Site by clicking.
- Create a brand-new account.
- Enter the scholarship application portal.
- launch your scholarship application.
All applications must have scanned and uploaded copies of the following records:
- Your foreign passport’s Bio-data page.
- A first-degree diploma.
- The NYSC diploma.
- A letter of provisional admission from one of the listed UK institutions.
Note: Only the best top prospects will then be added to the scheme via a selection test.
Applications that Do not Meet the Following Requirements will be Disqualified:
- Insufficient attachments.
- Failing to adhere to the standards specified in the advertisement.
- The use of fake documents.
What is a Postgraduate Scholarship?
A postgraduate scholarship is merely a sum of money given to one student to assist them in paying for the expense of a Master’s degree (or other type of postgraduate course). A scholarship is different from a postgraduate loan in that it is not returned. There may be allusions to additional sources of support as well.
Who is Eligible for the NLNG Scholarship?
Applicants must be undergraduate student registered FULL TIME at an accredited Nigerian university. Enroll in a 100- or 200-level course at the time you apply. Provide SSCE or equivalent certificate documentation. exhibit documentation of your UTME (Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination) score.
What is the NLG Postgraduate Scholarship Award?
The NLNG Postgraduate scholarship grants an amount of USD67,500 for each recipient and each study. The actual cost per recipient, however, varies depending on the study program from USD 45,000 to USD 67,500.
ALSO CHECK THESE OUT:
- Best Scholarship for Nigerian Students
- Best Courses to Study in Nigeria Right Now
- Scholarships in Canada for Nigerian Students and How to Apply
- UFCW Charity Foundation Scholarship Program – APPLY NOW!
- Generation Google Scholarship 2023 – APPLY NOW!