MTN Nigeria continues to accept applications. In this article, you may find more information on MTN Recruitment 2023, particularly instructions for applying via the MTN Recruitment portal. View MTN Nigeria’s current openings and instructions for application.
Are you a graduate seeking employment? Would you like to work for a business that advances the delivery of a daring new technology for its clients in Nigeria and elsewhere? Think about signing up with MTN Nigeria immediately.
MTN Recruitment 2023
Employees are MTN Nigeria’s main competitive advantage. They only cooperate with the finest, and we support their development and growth. MTN Nigeria is ideal for you if you are passionate about working for a company that recognizes the contribution individuals can make and provides value to our customers.
The hiring procedure for MTN Nigeria stays open. For those vacant roles, applications will be requested from individuals who have the required qualifications. Only applications submitted via the Internet with a thorough curriculum vitae (CV) are going to be given consideration.
MTN seeks out candidates who agree with its principles and are driven by ambition, encouraged by challenges, and an appreciation of cooperation. Are you therefore qualified for advancement in your career with MTN? If yes, the process for applying will be explained to you in detail in the steps that follow.
The requirements for MTN Nigeria recruiting are outlined here below for those who are interested in applying:
- Sc., HND, NCE, or OND from an accredited college in any discipline
- The applicant must not be older than 35 years old and hold either a West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with credits in at least three (3) subjects, including English
- At least passes in two (2) additional subjects, or a General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level from the National Examination Council (NECO) or the General Certificate of Education (GCE)
- Passes in four (4) subjects obtained in a single sitting or five (5) subjects obtained in two sittings, including English
- ND, or National Diploma, earned from an accredited institution. A nationally accredited institution’s National Certificate of Education (NCE), or a General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two subjects (attained in a single sitting) or three subjects (attained in two sittings).
- Must be computer literate.
How to apply for the Recruitment
MTN is a company that promotes diversity. Only online applications containing an extensive curriculum vitae (CV) are going to be given consideration.
Follow the steps below to apply:
- Visit mtnonline.com to see the MTN recruitment website in its entirety.
- Select Vacancies.
- Pick a job that best suits you.
- Carefully read and adhere to the directions.
- Give every relevant detail
- Please submit a curriculum vitae (CV).
- Send in your request for admission
NOTE: In all MTN recruiting procedures and phases, including job applications, CV reviews, interviews, meetings, and final processing of applications, MTN Nigeria does not and never will solicit applicants for payment of any type. Therefore, do not pay anyone who promises to offer you employment with MTN Nigeria.
The management has announced the deadline for applications.
How to apply for MTN?
You can open up an SCD account free of charge via MTN Momo by dialing *165*65# and following the prompts or via Uganda Securities Exchange Easy Portal- https://scd.use.or.ug Once the application is successful, you will receive a notification (via SMS) of your SCD account details.
What is the job of an MTN agent?
Manage all client inquiries and requests, assure their fulfillment, tell customers about the progress of their grievances, questions, or requests, and keep a record of all communications.
How much is MTN’s Salary?
- Pay for interns – 3 reported wages totaling NGN 240,000/year
- Pay for coordinators – 3 salaries were reported at NGN 6,000,000 per year.
- Salaries for data analysts – 3 salaries at NGN 9,800,000 annually
- Salaries for analysts – 3 salaries, totaling NGN 2,400,000 per year
ALSO CHECK THESE OUT
- Amazon Future Engineer Scholarship – APPLY NOW!
- NLNG Postgraduate Scholarship for Nigerian Students – APPLY NOW!
- Npower Recruitment 2023 – APPLY NOW!
- Doodle for Google Scholarship – APPLY NOW!
- Generation Google Scholarship 2023 – APPLY NOW!