Get rid of any financial burden restricting your education. The University of Queensland Postgraduate Scholarship is launched to assist International students from all nations who are experiencing financial difficulties.
You can now submit your application for the 2023 University of Queensland postgraduate scholarship.
University of Queensland Postgraduate Scholarship
This grant is available to all postgraduate international students who are temporarily and unexpectedly having financial difficulties and are enrolled full-time in an Approved Program.
Hence, the scholarships offer a living stipend to assist you as you finish a research project for a Doctor of Philosophy, Master of Philosophy, or research-focused professional doctorate at the University of Queensland.
The Brisbane-based University of Queensland (UQ) is a public research university in Australia. It was established in 1909, making it one of Australia’s oldest universities. It belongs to the renowned Group of Eight, which is made up of Australia’s most research-intensive universities.
More than 140 different countries send students to UQ, illustrating the institution’s steadfast dedication to global involvement. Additionally, it connects with educational institutions around the globe, enabling students to take part in global research projects or continue their studies in a different country.
The following are the requirements for one must fulfill to be eligible for the postgraduate scholarship:
- Awarded to Australian Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander individuals to pursue a Master’s or Doctor’s degree in philosophy at The University of Queensland in any discipline.
- Attending full-time, on-campus classes in Australia.
- Nominated by a University of Queensland enrolling institution.
- The Graduate School has determined that you satisfy all requirements for admission to the higher degree by research program.
- Possess a degree that is equivalent to or higher than the higher degree by research program you are pursuing.
- To pursue a higher degree by research program, be earning a living allowance award, scholarship, or income that provides a benefit greater than 75% of the RTP Scholarship living allowance rate.
- Have a scholarship built by the Commonwealth for college costs.
How to Apply
Aspirants must apply for admission to the university to be considered for the award. By the deadline for applications, apply for the scholarship to the Director of Student Affairs.
To apply for the University of Queensland Postgraduate scholarships follow the steps provided below:
- Visit the online portal of the university and apply.
- During that process, candidates are to send a copy of their curriculum vitae.
- A transcript of grades
- As well as two recommendation letters.
- Applicants must be admitted into a University of Queensland program that has been approved.
- Applicants must fulfill the requirements for their undergraduate degree field set by the university.
- Candidates must provide proof of their proficiency in the English language according to rules stated by the university.
Benefits of the University of Queensland Postgraduate Scholarship
Selected applicants will be provided tuition expenses and a base income of AUD 38,854 per year.
Can I Get a Full Scholarship in Australia for a Masters?
This scholarship covers all tuition costs, travel expenses, living expenses, establishment costs, and more for undergraduate, master’s, and doctoral studies. For deadlines and a step-by-step application process, go here.
Does the University of Queensland Offer Full Scholarships?
You can get an award, a partially financed scholarship, or a fully supported scholarship to attend the University of Queensland. The University of Queensland provides undergraduate and graduate programs across a range of subject areas.
Does the University of Queensland Offer Scholarships for International Students?
Students from all around the world are welcome at UQ. For international students, the Queensland University Scholarships 2023–2024 are presently available. These bursaries are available for both undergraduate and graduate studies.
Which University in Australia Gives 100% Scholarships?
The University of Melbourne offers completely paid scholarships to high-achieving students who choose to pursue graduate studies there. Only students pursuing a Master’s by Research or a Ph.D. with a research focus are eligible for the funding.
What is the Minimum GPA for a Scholarship in Australia?
To qualify for a 15% scholarship, you must have a grade point average (GPA) of 5.0/7 or better. A grade point average (GPA) of 6.0/7 or higher is necessary to qualify for a 30% scholarship.
CHECK THESE OUT:
- University of Kent Bachelor Scholarship – APPLY NOW!
- SILT Thailand Scholarships 2023 – APPLY NOW!
- NIIT Nigeria Scholarship Scheme – APPLY NOW!
- ACU International Students Scholarship 2023 – APPLY NOW!
- PTDF Overseas Scholarship 2023 – APPLY NOW!