The UNICEF Internship Programme provides students and recent graduates from an array of academic backgrounds with an opportunity to participate in international internship opportunities with UNICEF.
Interns at UNICEF receive meaningful internships which will advance their academic, professional, and personal development in addition to practical experience in the field of humanitarian assistance. All interested applicants will have to read through this article to gain more enlightenment on the UNICEF Internship 2023.
A once-in-a-lifetime chance to become engaged while making an effect on the topics that matter most is presented by the UNICEF internship. For students wishing to enter into the world of development with practical experience, internships are an excellent choice. Before applying for one of these jobs, candidates should ensure they have the necessary skills by comprehending what these jobs entail.
You have an opportunity to gain experience in one of our national offices via the UNICEF Internship. The program enables recent graduates to take part in activities related to their field of expertise while simultaneously offering them knowledge about the way the UN operates.
Depending on your timetable, location, and preferences, you may finish this internship full- or part-time. If you are located anywhere apart from New York City or Geneva at specific times of the year, you might be able to accomplish it remotely. Working with UNICEF employees may assist you obtain invaluable expertise while improving the well-being of children all across the globe.
For the past 70 years, UNICEF has been working diligently to guarantee the survival, protection, and growth of children in over 190 countries and territories. Alongside promoting child nutrition and health, sanitation and clean water, excellent basic education for all boys and girls, and the defense of kids against abuse, exploitation, and AIDS, UNICEF is the world’s biggest supplier of vaccines for nations that are developing.
The driving force behind the development of a world where all children’s rights are respected is UNICEF. UNICEF promotes child health and nutrition, access to safe water and sanitary facilities, quality basic education for all boys and girls, and safeguarding kids from abuse, exploitation, and AIDS. The vast majority of vaccines for developing countries are supplied through UNICEF.
Below are the available programs that you can find in the UNICEF internship.
- Internship in EU Partnership Development in Brussels, Belgium
- National Internship Program Roster UNICEF South Sudan International Internship Yaounde Cameroon Country Office International Internship Section of Education Yaounde Cameroon International Internship Section of Partnership, Advocacy, and Communication Yaounde Cameroon International Internship Section of Social Policy Yaounde Cameroon
- Internship opportunity at UNICEF in Geneva, Switzerland, in the Inter-Agency and Humanitarian Partnerships (IAHP) branch of the Office of Emergency Programmes (EMOPS).
- Internship in the communication program, Yerevan, Armenia, 6 months; only open to Armenian citizens
- Internship Safeguarding Capacity Assessment and Monitoring, New York, Hosted Funds, ECW
- Internship for Communication and Partnership, Windhoek, Namibia
- National Internship in Digital communication, Video, Image, and Content Producer, Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia (full-time)
Before an applicant will be considered for an internship, they must first meet the following requirements.
- Having recently graduated or been enrolled in an undergraduate, graduate, or Ph.D. program.
- Knowing at least one of UNICEF’s working languages French, English, or Spanish.
- As evidenced by recent university or institution records, applicants must demonstrate exemplary academic achievement.
- To be considered, candidates must not have any family members directly employed by any UNICEF office or be connected to someone who will serve as the intern’s immediate supervisor. Extra consideration will be given to candidates with previous experience.
How to Apply
These are steps that you can follow for you to be able to apply for this internship.
- It is simple to apply for a UNICEF internship, however, the online form must be thoroughly filled out.
- By selecting the Apply Here button below, you can search for the courses that are offered. After that, you can create an account to finish and submit the application form.
- Completeness is essential because insufficient applications aren’t going to be considered.
- Make sure that you accurately state your skills and experience on the application form, in addition to any additional information that UNICEF might require.
- In addition, when offering documents like CVs or resumes, pay particular attention to any formatting or language restrictions.
- You may submit your request and wait to be processed once every requirement has been given.
The submission date for applications varies by program.
How much does UNICEF Internship pay?
An estimated average salary
In the United States, the estimated middle value of the basic salary for an intern at this company is $17.82 per hour.
Are UNICEF Interns Paid?
Part-time or full-time internships are also options. Costs we pay for: Interns at UNICEF receive a monthly stipend.
Can I work with UNICEF Without a Degree?
Service in general. General Service (GS) employees are hired locally and offer administrative and support services to all divisions of the company at both the corporate office and field duty locations. Secondary education completion is necessary, while a first-level university degree is advantageous.
How much does UNICEF Pay interns?
Pay for Internships at UNICEF
Depending on the financial resources available to specific offices, UNICEF may grant payment. The monthly salary for salaried work ranges from $1,000 to $1,300.00 USD. It is advised to check whether a desired position is compensated or not.
How Much Does UNICEF Pay in Nigeria?
The typical hourly wage at UNICEF ranges from about $20 for an administrative assistant to $52 for a senior consultant.
Does UNICEF Work in Nigeria?
To defend every child’s rights in Nigeria, UNICEF works in all of the country’s regions. Delivering regional and sector convergence in chosen Local Government Areas in targeted states with a greater level of need is one of our major strategies in Nigeria for maximizing the impact of our programs.
ALSO CHECK THESE OUT:
- Audi Internship 2023 – APPLY NOW
- Spotify Internship 2023 – APPLY NOW
- Brown University Internship – APPLY NOW
- CSIS Internship 2023 – APPLY NOW
- University of Chicago Internship – APPLY NOW
- Chevron Internship 2023 – APPLY NOW