The TRCN recruitment portal for 2023 is presently accepting applications online. On this page, you will discover additional information regarding how to apply for the Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria recruitment via the TRCN recruiting portal in addition to additional pertinent information about the college faculty recruitment intake. Apply here for current openings with TRCN.
This article will cover all the information you require about the Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria recruiting will cover all of the details you require about Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria recruiting in this article. You may utilize and instructions provided by us to assist you with the application process.
Interested parties can now submit an application through the Teacher Registration Council of Nigeria’s recruitment website. You can find the Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria application in the official recruitment portal is where you can find the Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria application.
An active email account, an active cell number, and the appropriate credentials are all you require to apply. To establish you have the skills to go through the recruitment procedure, you must meet a few conditions before submitting an application.
About TRCN Recruitment
One of the numerous organizations established through Nigeria’s Federal Ministry of Education is the Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria (TRCN). The TRCN, Decree No. 31 of 1993, which is renamed TRCN, Act CAP T3 of 2004, established the council’s authority.
The main objective of the TRCN is to supervise and direct the teaching profession in Nigeria at all stages of the public and private educational systems.
The Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria established an annual magazine, the Nigerian Magazine of Professional Teachers (NJPT), with the objective of encouraging the interchange of standards of excellence and assisting in the advancement of knowledge, skills, and orientation in the field of education.
TRCN Recruitment Requirements
To successfully apply for the TRCN recruitment and start working, applicants first have to meet up with some requirements which are outlined here below:
- Being able to speak clearly and effectively in a professional work environment requires advanced skills in both written and spoken English.
- Candidates have to be in good physical and mental health.
- Interested candidates must display good manners and composure.
- A valid form of identification, including a driver’s license, National Identification Card, international passport, voter card, or NIN number, is required for all applicants.
- A minimum of five (5) credits on the Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (SSCE), including English and Mathematics.
- At the point of application, applicants with interest should not be older than 40 years.
- Having a B.Sc., HND, NCE, or OND in the relevant fields from a university that is accredited.
- You must have completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) program, which is a year requirement.
- Offering academic achievements and/or certifications will be helpful.
- Have to be adaptive and capable of moving between different positions and workplaces.
These are the available requirements that applicants will have to meet to be able to apply for recruitment.
How to Apply
The application procedure is rather simple. You have to follow the steps below to successfully apply for the recruitment.
- Visit the TRCN website to submit applications for jobs https://trcn.gov.ng/
- Find Employment/Vacancies
- Use an email address to register, then adhere to the given guidelines.
- Give all pertinent information
- Then submit your application Submit.
- Once your registration is successful, print it out.
If you are chosen, you are going to be notified by email and scheduled for the next step in the hiring procedure. Which may lead to an enjoyable position at the company in question.
All applicants ought to pay attention as the Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria Professional Qualifying Examination has been officially scheduled and will take hold on October 1, 2023.
When the exam date is officially changed, our staff at infoshoutloud.com.ng will let you know. To get these notifications, turn on the alert feature on the homepage.
Is the TRCN form out for 2023?
It is important for all prospective applicants to be aware that the Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria 2023 application form is not yet accessible.
Is TRCN still out?
The TRCN Recruitment Form for 2023–2024 is available. Application Form for the Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria for 2023, To assist you apply for the position, review the job requirements, the application process, and other relevant information.
What are the qualifications for TRCN registration?
Your NCE, Bachelor’s, Master’s, or Doctorate degree certificate is referred to as your school certificate. — Teaching Qualification: You are already qualified to teach if your school credential is in education (e.g., NCE, B. Ed, M. Ed), and you do not require any further teaching qualifications.
How many times is the TRCN exam written in a year?
The exam only occurs twice a year. The initial one occurs in May. The second is at the end of November. Every year.