Transferring iPhone files to your MacBook Air can save a lot of space on your mobile device. And it is easier to retouch or edit when you get a larger screen with high resolution. Not to mention that native Mac tools can allow you to convert, organize and resize your images in no time. If you are thinking of How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to MacBook Air, then read this blog post carefully, for you will be enlightened on how to do that.
How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to MacBook Air
Photos are probably what are transferred most frequently on your iPhone mobile device, for the purpose of unique backup or data sharing. Thus, it is very necessary for you to be enlightened on how to transfer from your iPhone to your MacBook Air so that you can save your iPhone photos somewhere else.
Apple is renowned company that is usually known for its hunger for things that are differently and uniquely. Hence, how to transfer photos from an iPhone to your PC without using iTunes might sometimes be such a drag. Apple have provided a PC version of iTunes as a means for users to transfer photos from an iPhone to a PC via iTunes.
Situations, where you would need to transfer photos from iPhone to Mac, are so many. Maybe simply save the photos to Mac and then delete them from iPhone too to free up memory, or even edit photos while using the Mac-based software after importing. Luckily, since both iPhone and MacBook Air are both Apple products, there are mainly built-in or third-party services or programs that can allow you to transfer photos from iPhone to MacBook Air fast and easily.
Steps on How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to MacBook Air
Files such as videos and photos can be imported from your preferred iPhone mobile device to your MacBook Air. The steps for that are listed here below.
- You Start by connecting your iPhone or iPad to your MacBook Air using a USB cable.
- Open the photos application on your computer.
- The photos application shows an import screen with all the photos and videos that are on the connected device. And if the import screen does not automatically show up, then you have to click on the device name in the Photos sidebar.
- If asked, unlock your iOS or iPadOS device with your passcode. If you see a prompt on your iOS or iPadOS device that asks you to Trust this Computer. Then click on “Trust” to continue.
- Select where you would want to import your photos. then “Import To”, choose an existing album or create a new one.
- Sort out the photos that you would want to import and click Import Selected, or you can click import all new photos.
- Wait for the process to finish, then disconnect your device from your MacBook Air.
These are the possible processes that you must follow to import your files from your iPhone to your MacBook Air.
How to Download Photos from iPhone to MacBook Air via Airdrop
It’s no doubt that Airdrop is also a solution to get pictures from iPhone to Mac. It is available to both iPhone and Mac with supports photo transfers. With it, you will then be able to send photos, websites, contacts, videos, and many more from your iPhone to your Mac or vice versa wirelessly over the Wi-Fi.
For you to send files such as photos from your iPhone to MacBook Air.
- Turn the AirDrop on both your iPhone mobile device and MacBook Air.
- Go to the photos application and select the items that you want to transfer.
- Click on the “Share” button, choose “AirDrop” and then tap the name of the MacBook Air.
- On the MacBook Air, select the “Accept” option in the AirDrop windows to receive photos from your iPhone.
If you have much more photos to transfer, AirDrop may not be the moderate choice for you given the time that it may take.
How Do I Import to my MacBook Air?
You can easily drag the files or the folder from the Finder to the Photos icon in the Dock. Then choose “Files” in the photos and click on the “Import” option. Select the photos or the folder that you would want to import and then click on “Review for Import”.
How Do I Transfer Photos from iPhone to MacBook Air Wirelessly?
These are the steps on which you can be able to transfer Photos from iPhone to Mac wirelessly:
- First of all, you have to Turn on Airdrop on your iPhone and Mac.
- Open the Photos application on your iPhone and then select the items you will like to transfer to your computer.
- After the selection you can easily tap on the “Share” button and choose “Airdrop” and finally click on “Mac”.
How Do I Connect my iPhone to my MacBook Air?
Connect your iPhone and the Mac to the same Wi-Fi network. On your iPhone, go to the Control Center and then tap on the Screen Mirroring option. A list of the devices will show up on your iPhone screen. From that list, select your Mac.
How Do I Transfer Files from iPhone to Mac?
Wirelessly, with emails, Airdrop, or even messages. You can use email, messages, and even Airdrop to send files to yourself from using one device and download them on another. See Transfer wirelessly between your iPhone and computer with email, Airdrop, or messages.
CHECK THESE OUT
- How to Change Signature In Outlook
- How to Create a Bot for Telegram
- How to Download a Streaming Video