The grant program is an addition to our continuing effort to support the aspirations and desires of young Nigerians, which we have been successfully doing for many years through events and others. If you would wish to go further in knowing more about the Stanbic IBTC University Scholarship 2023, then read through this blog.
The scholarship program is offered to students who took part in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and received admission into any state or federal institution in Nigeria. Its goal is to promote academic achievement as well as diligent work among Nigerian undergraduates.
Stanbic IBTC University Scholarship
Individuals have been invited to receive the “Stanbic IBTC University Award” through us. This initiative is a continuation of our ongoing efforts to advance the aspirations and goals of young Nigerians and various other programs.
The scholarship program is open to students that took participate in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and have previously received admission to any state or federal university in Nigeria. The program’s objective is to promote academic achievement and diligent effort among Nigerian undergraduates.
The fellowship, worth an overall amount of N40 million, is intended to foster diligence and academic success among Nigerian undergraduates.
Any individual that would want to apply for the Stanbic IBTC Scholarship should go through the requirements below to see if they are eligible to apply for the grant. The Stanbic IBTC Holdings PLC offers the Stanbic IBTC University Scholarship only to applicants who:
- Exhibit a score of 200 or higher during the JAMB exam, be a resident of Nigeria, have passed the UTME (University Tertiary Matriculation Examinations), managed by the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB), and have been admitted to and properly registered in a Federal or State University of Nigeria in all the required documentation.
- The Scholarship is awarded on the understanding that you are going to be registered at the institution in the formally approved academic program.
- Employees of Stanbic IBTC and members of their immediate families will not be qualified for the Stanbic IBTC University Scholarship, and applications from them will not be examined for rewards.
- At its sole discretion, Stanbic IBTC retains the right to refuse any candidate’s request to take part in the Scholarship.
These are the requirements that you can have before thinking of applying for the Stanbic IBTC Scholarship.
Requirements for Scholarship
The following are the vital and essential documents that you need, for a successful application:
- A valid ID Card
- O’Level (WAEC, NECO, or the GCE) statement of result or certificate.
- University or JAMB Admission Letter.
- Current passport photograph.
Once you have these documents intact, then you are ready for an application process. Candidates who are interested in courses related to the “Future of Work” (such as Data Science, Analytics for Business, Economics and Finance, Accounting, IT, and so forth) will have an advantage.
A candidate who applies on multiple occasions or many times will still only be qualified for one grant spot. All decisions relating to the Scholarship are determined by Stanbic IBTC, and the results are final.
How to Apply for a Scholarship
Applicants that have the required documents above should apply just by following these guides below:
- Visit the Stanbic IBTC University Scholarship official web page stanbicibtcdesignxm.qualtrics.com
- Click on the Apply option, now you have to fill in the required details, add requested documents and submit.
- Within a few seconds, you will be sent an email once the application is accepted.
- An applicant is only eligible for one scholarship slot even if they apply through various platforms or submit multiple accesses.
Stanbic IBTC Scholarship Deadline
Candidates are allowed to participate in the Stanbic IBTC Scholarship from 01 September – 24 October. Due to conditions in the country, Stanbic IBTC extended the deadline to 31 December. No application from individuals shall be accepted after the portal deadline.
For more information, you can visit the official website – standardbank.eu.qualtrics.com
Who is eligible for Stanbic IBTC Scholarship?
Applicants who took the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and were accepted into any state or federal university in Nigeria are eligible to apply.
How much is Stanbic IBTC Scholarship?
Developed with Sketch. A scholarship program worth N40 million is being launched to assist the hopes and dreams of 100 Nigerian youngsters for the course of four academic years.
How much does Stanbic IBTC Pay graduate trainees?
During their training period, graduate trainees at Stanbic IBTC Bank make between N30,000 and N55,000. After the training or probationary period, their pay is reviewed, and they are paid a salary that ranges from N60,000 to N90,000 per month.
ALSO CHECK THESE OUT
- NNPC/Total Undergraduate Scholarship 2023 – Apply Now
- ECN Recruitment 2023 Application Form Portal – Apply Now
- Guinness Nigeria Scholarship Eligibility – Apply Now
- GPA Requirements for Full Scholarship in the USA
- Scholarships in Canada for Nigerian Students and How to Apply
- How to Transfer Airtime from MTN to MTN