The 2023 SON Recruitment has been made public. Through the Standards Organization of Nigeria’s web page at www.son.gov.ng, candidates may obtain the SON application form for ongoing recruitment.
This article covers the SON application process, qualifications, and how to get a recruitment form. You can apply for SON positions on the website www.son.gov.ng and be shortlisted. All you need to do is adhere to the directions and steps provided on this blog.
Check the SON Recruitment Portal 2023 to find all the details you require, including the online application portal www.son.gov.ng, requirements, as well as how to apply for the Standard Organization of Nigeria Recruitment 2023.
Candidates who are interested are now able to submit an application through the SON recruitment website, that’s now accessible. Those interested can apply and complete the online SON recruiting form for verification on the official job portal.
The portal for the online application processes is now accessible. An active email account, your phone number, and the necessary credentials are all you require to apply and all other requirements.
To establish you are qualified to go through the recruitment procedure, there are a few conditions you have to fulfill before submitting a request for employment. Here are the requirements.
About SON Recruitment
The Standard Organization of Nigeria (SON), which is overseen by the Standards Council of Nigeria, is mostly responsible for establishing standards, certifying industrial goods, assisting in the manufacturing of not just a great deal but also excellent goods, and modifying measurement accuracy for products while distributing this knowledge regarding the newly established standards.
The Standards Council of Nigeria provides guidance to the executive branch, monitors the quality of goods, and carries out additional duties.
Requirements for the SON Recruitment
Individuals that are interested in working at SON would meet some standards before the application process will be successful, and those requirements are outlined here below:
- Must have an average of five credits in the General Certificate of Education (GCE), National Examination Council (NECO), and West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE) in no more than three sittings. English credit is necessary.
- Candidates with an interest must have a strong sense of ethics and calmness and hold an HND, B.Sc., NCE, or OND diploma from an accredited college.
- Each candidate must be in possession of a legitimate form of identity, such as a driver’s license, national identification Card, passport, or voter card.
- Candidates interested in the SON recruitment process must not be older than 35.
- Previous work experience will be beneficial.
- Must be willing to work in a new setting
- The candidate has to be a legal Nigerian citizen. Knowledge of the Standards Organization of Nigeria is considered beneficial.
- Those with an interest have to be in a good state of mind.
- Interpersonal skill
- Getting knowledgeable about computers is an advantage.
- A passion for education as well as fulfilling aspirations.
- Resume/Curriculum Vitae
- An ability for completing tasks on time under conditions requiring multitasking
- Candidates having a criminal history that includes no traffic offenses are not going to be hired by our recruitment firm.
- Candidates ought to be capable of successful communication.
Once you meet these requirements then you are on the go to apply for the recruitment.
How to Apply
For applicants to be able to apply for the Standard Organization of Nigeria, first need to follow the procedures that are given here below for a successful application.
- You are able to access the ministry’s official website at https://son.gov.ng/.
- Click on one of the vacant positions that you wish to apply for.
- Read carefully and adhere to all instructions.
- Give every relevant detail
- Verify each detail application
- And then send an application in
- After submitting, print out the reference form if any.
Those who qualify will be contacted. If you qualify, you are going to get an email regarding the next step in the recruitment procedure, which might eventually result in an enjoyable profession with the organization.
The deadline for the SON recruitment has not yet been officially disclosed yet to the public. Once announced by the Standard Organization of Nigeria, you will get updates on the firm’s web platform https://son.gov.ng/.
How do I work in SON?
Firstly, you start by visiting the Standard Organization of Nigeria and then follow the instructions to apply using the online application form. After that, wait for the SON firm to send you a qualified notification for you to get started with the next step and start working.