The funding of nonprofit organizations usually comes from volunteers and contributions. However, there is a passive option for raising money by using AmazonSmile. Amazon donates 0.5% of purchases made through AmazonSmile to the cause that has been chosen. Would you wish to know how to login into Smile Amazon or more about it? Then you have to go through this blog carefully.
Smile Amazon Login
AmazonSmile is an easy way to raise money to benefit the Louisa County Sheriff’s Office Foundation, and the process costs you nothing. With the added benefit that Amazon will give us 0.5% of the items, you qualify for if you shop at smile.amazon.com. Also, you’ll get precisely the exact low pricing, huge selection, and convenient purchasing experience as on Amazon.com!
Making the switch while shopping on Amazon allows you to give a portion of each product you purchase to the charity of your choice. The fact that there is no extra cost to the customer makes this a desirable fundraising option: Amazon donates a percentage of the money you spend to an organization of your choosing.
How to Login to Smile Amazon
Below are the basic steps an individual must follow to log into Smile Amazon successfully.
- Open a web browser and enter https://www.smile.amazon.com into the address bar.
- If this is your first time doing so, sign in.
- Go to the upper right corner of your browser, where your name is displayed. Drag the mouse and then press the Your Account button.
- Click Change Your Charity under Shopping Programs and Rentals to modify the organization you support.
- Enter PTA Missouri Congress-Fairview in the below search box, then click Search (or press enter). There will be just one outcome. Ensure that it says Columbia, MO. And click Selected.
- You will have to confirm your choice of charity. After checking the box, select Start Shopping.
Utilize smile.amazon.com every time you buy and make purchases. You will donate a portion of the proceeds from your sale to Fairview! You must, regrettably, utilize a web browser. Amazon’s apps for smartphones and tablets are opposed to the “smile” feature. Amazon Smile is still accessible for smartphones and tablets through the official smile.amazon.com (be sure to bookmark it!).
How to Set Up an AmazonSmile
To Sign Up and start receiving donations through the AmazonSmile, then you have to follow the steps that are outlined here below:
- Go to org.amazon.com and click the Register Now button in the yellow color.
- Please select the organization you represent and perform the Search for your camp using its name or EIN number.
- On behalf of your camp, register as a group administrator and consent to comply with the AmazonSmile Participation Agreement. An official organization member authorized to view and administer AmazonSmile program information on behalf of the company is referred to as an organization administrator.
- Your email address is verified. The email address needs to be valid and belong to your company.
- Please provide the financial institution account details for your company. Each contribution made through AmazonSmile is made so electronically.
- To validate the data about the bank account, provide a copy of a voided check or a bank statement.
As easy as that, those are the possible steps that you need for a successful AmazonSmile account setup.
What is AmazonSmile?
With AmazonSmile, you can effortlessly and automatically support a specific nonprofit while you shop without spending anything extra. At smile.amazon.com, you can shop with the exact cheap pricing, vast selection, and easy experience as on Amazon.com, with a bonus that Amazon will donate some of the money you spend to your preferred charity.
Nearly a million organizations can be found for you to support.
How Much of My Purchase Does Amazon Donate?
Your eligible AmazonSmile purchases will give 0.5% of the money you spend the price to the AmazonSmile Foundation. The price paid for a product is the price of the item less any price reductions received, not including handling and shipping costs, gift-wrapping costs, taxes, or service fees.
We may occasionally run unique, limited-time offers which increase the suggested donation amount for any number of products or services or enable more donations to be given to charities. There may be other conditions and limitations. For more information, go over to the corresponding offer.
How do I get Amazon Smile Account?
How to make your iPhone or Android device activate AmazonSmile
- Sign up for AmazonSmile.
- On your phone, launch the Amazon Shopping app.
- You can access the app’s settings here.
- Click on AmazonSmile.
- Click the “Turn on AmazonSmile” button.
- Note the date of your renewal.
Is AmazonSmile Free?
A charity of your choice will receive 0.5% of your Amazon purchases through the AmazonSmile program. You only need to begin your purchases at smile.amazon.com. You may choose from over one million public organizations; your contribution will be free.
- How to Login to Your DeltaMath Student or Teacher Account
- How to Login to Your Optavia Account
- Login Aidvantage Account
- How to Login to Your Aviator Master Card Account