You may utilize the service to access an assortment of live shows for an affordable monthly cost. You can share your membership with five other family members through YouTube TV Family Sharing. How? Read on.
Interested individuals must set up sharing in the application before you can start distributing your YouTube TV subscription to others. This blog is a guide on How to Share YouTube TV with Family; all you need to do to be enlightened is to read through this article and follow all necessary procedures.
How to Share YouTube TV with Family
The YouTube Premium subscription program. Besides allowing you to view YouTube Originals free of ads YouTube Music, it also removes adverts from YouTube videos and comes with a Google Play Music subscription.
You receive a subscription to two streaming music services, YouTube Originals, and removing ads from all videos on YouTube for just $11.99 per month is a good price. However, sharing your account on YouTube Premium with your family might make the bargain seem better if everyone wants to take advantage of these advantages.
You may share your YouTube Premium subscription with your family, as with Amazon Prime or Spotify. Up to five additional households are permitted, increasing the monthly cost. All six family members can take full advantage of the same benefits once you upgrade to a YouTube family plan.
It entails ad-free YouTube, Music on YouTube, and Google Play Music for everyone. Adding family members will offer access to extra functions like Google Play Family Library, which enables family members to share purchased material, YouTube TV, a common payment method, shared Google Keep notes, videos and pictures, and a shared calendar.
Family Manager Requirements
The family manager is in the position of steering the vessel. They are the sole individuals with the authority to purchase the insurance policy or decide who joins the group. Additionally, you’ll have to take care of the home’s location as a family manager. Setting up the family plan entails:
- You must be at least 18 years old.
- Have a Google account already.
- Have to reside in a nation where YouTube Premium is offered.
- Without a Google Workspace account.
- Whole family groups during the 12 months prior.
- Avoid getting involved in another family’s plans.
Family Members Requirements
Consider the other family members as vacationing passengers on the ship, with the family manager serving as the ship’s captain. Some conditions still need to be fulfilled before enrolling in a family’s plan:
- A Google account is required (a Google Workspace account does not qualify).
- The family manager and you have to live at the same address.
- It would help if you did not associate with additional families.
- In the last year, you should have kept family groups the same.
How to Share YouTube TV
The sharing procedure is simple; follow the guides below. Both the YouTube TV app and YouTube TV in the web browser require understanding the procedures below.
- After logging in, click on your avatar in the top right corner of YouTube TV.
- From the drop-down box menu, click on Settings.
- Under Settings, then select the Family Sharing option.
- Check out the information provided in the display dialog box.
- You will welcome another dialog box that lists the requirements for adding family members.
- After reading it, press the Continue
- Select the individuals you want to include in your family group. You can additionally add members via email.
- The invitations are going to be sent after you click SEND.
Just as easy as that to share YouTube TV with your family members. Note that you can only have up to five additional family members.
How to Manage YouTube Family Group
Individuals must be able to manage their YouTube TV Family Group because of the simple fact that family dynamics can alter. Family members may be added and removed very quickly.
- The first step is that you will have to log into your YouTube TV account.
- Click on your profile image, which is located at the top right corner of the page.
- Now you must select Settings, then Family Sharing, and click the Manage
- Sort out the family member that you would wish to remove. And click Remove Member on the menu.
- Then you will be prompted to provide your account password to continue the process and confirm that you want to remove the family member.
- The family member will be removed once you click on the Remove option again.
These are the steps that you will have to follow for you to manage a YouTube Family Group.
How to Remove Family from YouTube TV
You enjoy the option of both adding and removing members of the family group on YouTube TV. The steps to remove a family member from a group works are as follows:
- Click on the avatar after signing in to your YouTube TV account.
- From the selection box, select Settings.
- Click Manage after selecting Family Sharing. Click the REMOVE MEMBER option after choosing the individual you want to remove from your family group.
- Enter the password for your account, and confirm that you want to be away from this person.
- Then select Remove.
It can be handy and economical to utilize streaming services with your family by sharing YouTube TV.
Can I Share My YouTube TV Account with My Family?
If you have a YouTube TV subscription, you can make a family group to share it for free with a maximum of five more people. You take on the position of family manager when you create a family group. You can invite family members at least 13 years old or older to join the family group as a family manager.
Can I Watch YouTube TV at Different Houses?
Can you get YouTube TV from different places? You can watch YouTube TV in multiple places, yes. To view your neighborhood’s networks, you must log in to the Home Area at least once monthly.
How Many People Can Watch YouTube TV at Once?
Three at once. Your membership entitles you to use three concurrent streams. You may watch YouTube TV on many compatible screens with our 4K Plus add-on, which unlocks unlimited streams within the house for a further monthly fee.
How Does YouTube TV Know Your Location?
When you sign up for YouTube TV, we’ll ask you for your home zip code. Your device’s location permissions can additionally be used to ask that you confirm where you are.