The commencement of the undergraduate national SEPLAT Scholarship 2023 application has been officially announced by SEPLAT Joint Venture.
All eligible undergraduate students in Nigeria’s Federal and state colleges may still apply for the SEPLAT JV scholarships. Winners receive benefits from an annual program throughout their academic careers and degrees.
SEPLAT Scholarship 2023
One of SEPLAT’s educational Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) initiatives involves the SEPLAT JV Scholarship Scheme. Its objective/aim is to support the enhancement of human capacity and educational advancement by granting successful applicants funds every year to assist them with completing their college degrees.
All you need to know about the SEPLAT Scholarships in this article, including the requirements, eligibility conditions, application deadline, needed paperwork, how to apply, along with other important information.
The exam is often announced after the successful applicants have been selected, which typically occurs in or around July each year. The results of the test determine the list of winners for that year.
SEPLAT Scholarship Requirements
Before submitting a request for a scholarship, candidates have to meet these requirements:
- Candidates must be at least in the second semester (200 level) of study.
- A minimum of five O’ level credit passes, involving English and mathematics, must be obtained from candidates.
- There cannot be additional scholarships awarded to applicants.
- The applicant has to be enrolled in a Nigerian Federal or State University.
Scholarship Amount: Every year, 150,000 Naira are distributed to winners. Until they earn a college degree, they continue earning it.
Eligible Courses for Scholarship
These are the eligible courses that can meet the scholarship requirements:
- Engineering for Agriculture
- Farming Science Architecture
- Business Management
- Engineering, Chemical
- Engineering, Civil
- Applied Computer Science
- Economic Computer Science
- Engineering, Electrical, and Electronic
- Clinical Medicine
- Journalism, Law, and Mass Media
- Automotive Engineering
- Engineering in Metallurgy
- Energy Engineering
- The application is still listed in the portals of other departments that are not listed here.
How to Apply for the Scholarship
Follow these steps if you would wish to apply for the scholarship.
- Go to https://sites.google.com/view/seplatscholarship/home/ to the SEPLAT scholarship portal. (See official website, below)
- SEPLAT Privacy Notice, please read and accept.
- Select I Agree and press the Next key.
- Enter your contact information, including your name, phone number, and email address.
- Indicate your birthdate, gender, and country of origin.
- Fill out the fields for your school, study program, and grade point average.
- Select a response for every question that pops up on your screen.
- Fill out and submit the online application.
- Last but not least, Print or get the PDF of the Answers.
Application deadline: September 9, 2023, is the application’s due date. The dates for this year could, however, have been altered, and we’ll let you know if they do.
How much does SEPLAT Scholarship pay?
2023 SEPLAT Petroleum Scholarship Application Form
SEPLAT/NPDC Scholarship Information
Worth – $150,000
Minimum CGPA – 3.50
Studies at the 200 level
Higher Nationality – Nigerian
How do I register for SEPLAT Scholarship?
All undergraduate students may apply for the SEPLAT Petroleum Development Company Plc Scholarship through the application link or portal while it is still accessible.
How can I Apply for the NPDC SEPLAT Scholarship?
For the convenience of communication, applicants must have a personal and active email account. Please note that late submissions will not be accepted. All applicants must submit their application forms online through the official website www.seplatpetroleum.com on or before the deadline.
How to pass the SEPLAT Scholarship test?
There are 30 questions in total, and you should do them within 45 minutes. Calculators are not allowed to be used. The only way to ace this scholarship test, then, is to practice with a copy of our NNPC/SEPLAT scholarship practice questions.
ALSO CHECK THESE OUT
AISES Intel Growing Legacy Scholarship Program – Apply Now
Stanbic IBTC University Scholarship – Apply Now
Best Courses to Study in Nigeria Right Now
Shell Undergraduate Scholarship 2023 You can Apply for Right Now
Addax Petroleum Scholarship 2023 – APPLY NOW!