PetPoint is a data management system designed for pet owners and animal welfare organizations like veterinary staff, and professionals to assist them in managing pet information such as species, breeds, age, name, and others.
PetPoint assists their clients with all forms of data management as well as effectively tracking how an animal enters a client’s hospital, shelter, or clinic, the care the animal received there, and how the pets are reunited back to their homes.
However, PetPoint accommodates all sizes and kinds of organizations while keeping their information confidential and easily accessible to both onsite shelter personnel and distant users because it is cloud-based.
PetPoint login is an online platform for pet owners and shelter owners, which enables them to access their pet’s records and manage their pet’s health needs.
The platform allows pet owners to quickly and easily search for information on their pets, track their pet’s medical history, and even make payments online.
The platform allows pet owners to communicate with their veterinarians and other pet care professionals.
PetPoint login is only accessible to pet owners who have previously registered with pet point. They only need to input their email address, create a username and select a strong password.
How to Login to your PetPoint Account
The steps for logging into your PetPoint account are straightforward. All you need is your shelter ID, your username, and password. Once you have this information at your disposal, follow the steps below to begin:
- Ensure your device is connected to a functioning internet source.
- Open the browser to enter the URL below.
- Enter your shelter ID, username, and password in the spaces provided for you.
- Now click on “Login” and you will be successfully logged into the program’s portal.
How to Reset Forgotten Password
If you forgot your pet point password, you will be locked outside your account and will not be granted access, however, PetPoint has a feature that allows you to recover your password to access your account. Here are the steps to follow to recover your password:
- Ensure your device is connected to a functioning internet source
- Open your browser and navigate to the login page
- While on the login page, enter the email address and shelter ID that is linked to your petpoint account.
- Click on the “Send” button and wait for a message that will be sent to your email.
- A link will be sent to your email, click on it and enter the new password you want to use.
- Now click on “Reset” and proceed to the login page to log in with your newly reset password.
Benefits of PetPoint Login
PetPoint login has a significant number of benefits for pet owners and shelter owners, below are some of them:
- Pet Point provides pet owners with tools and services for managing their pet’s needs.
- Pet Point provides pet owners with quick access to their pet’s records.
- It allows pet owners to communicate with veterinarians easily.
- It allows pet owners set appointments and track vaccinations.
- Pet Point provides pet owners with information on pet nutrition.
How to Contact PetPoint
You can request a call from the help team for your observations, inquiries, or complaints. You can reach pet point customer service by phone call or you can decide to reach them online. Go to their official website to locate the number to call and also to find out their social media handles.
What is PetPoint?
Pet Point is a pet management software that is involved with helping animal shelters, pet owners, pet clinics, and rescue groups to manage their day-to-day operations.
It provides tools for tracking animals and medical records. Pet Point is a great help to organizations as it enables them to improve their animal welfare and all-around daily business operations.
How do I Sign up for PetPoint?
Signing up for pet point as a pet owner or shelter owner is quite straightforward and easy, simply visit the pet point website and click on the “Get Started” button.
Once clicked, you will be directed to provide basic information about your organization, and your account will be successfully created, to further access Pet Point, you have to log in to the portal.
Can I Access PetPoint from My Mobile Device?
Yes, PetPoint allows the use of mobile devices in accessing their platform, simply download the mobile app which is available for both Android devices and IOS. Users can use the app to access their accounts and also manage their pets.
Is PetPoint secure?
Yes, PetPoint is secure and quite reliable, it protects data and ensures its safety from unauthorized access. Its safety measures are top notch and have never had a single security breach since its inception in 2007.
- How to Login to Your Kan Time Account
- How to Login to Your Costco Employee Account
- TXU Energy Login at www.txu.com/login
- Employee Login for OnShift
- Employee Login for Netchex