The National Institute of Information (NIIT), which completely sponsor and fund the NIIT Nigeria Scholarship Scheme, is now accepting applications from qualified students.
The NIIT Nigeria National Scholarship offers financial aid to deserving and meritorious students in a variety of disciplines. This is a great opportunity for students in Nigeria desiring to Improve their technical skill sets and students in general who aspire to know about IT and careers in IT.
NIIT Nigeria Scholarship Scheme
The program offers students the chance to develop their technical expertise, discover the world of IT, and pursue lucrative employment in information technology and associated fields. To have a prosperous career in information technology and associated industries possible.
Thus, by providing this scholarship to those who are eligible, the NIIT Nigeria Scholarship Scheme hopes to encourage students to enroll in NIIT programs. These scholarships will be awarded based on merit, helping deserving people in many fields.
Nevertheless, the NIIT scheme was founded in 1981 and was later introduced to Nigeria in 1991 as an educational center in Ikeja, Lagos. It is currently a leader in the administration of multi-disciplinary training. One of the NIIT courses on the list can need you to pay a significant amount of money.
Aims of the NIIT Nigeria Scholarship
The following goals are the focus of the NIIT Nigeria Scholarship:
- To draw in, recognize, and keep on board talented and worthy students for jobs in the IT sector.
- It aids goal-oriented and ambitious people by offering scholarships for IT careers.
- It provides courses from the extensive NIIT Product Portfolio, improving employment opportunities.
- The NIIT Nigeria Scholarship opens doors to new opportunities and gives winners the tools they need to succeed in both their personal and professional lives.
Who is Eligible for NIIT Scholarships in Nigeria
Do you want to find out if you qualify for this student aid grant? Anyone who fits any of the following descriptions is to apply:
- School leavers with “O” or “A” level credentials pursue undergraduate degrees.
- Working individuals looking for retraining courses.
- Graduates without jobs.
- Entrepreneurs and graduates who are unemployed.
- In general, this scholarship opportunity is open to all fully qualified students.
How to Apply for NIIT Scholarship
Candidates must meet the following conditions for them to take the test:
- Complete the application form and submit it.
- Acquire the admission ticket, then show up for the scholarship exam on the designated day.
- The application form is free and comes at no cost, which is important.
The application for the NIIT Scholarship in Nigeria will end on July 2023. They will not accept any applications after this period.
How Long are NIIT Courses?
The program lasts for one to two and a half years. By focusing on the Digital Transformation program and developing a specialized skill set, the program intended to produce software engineering experts.
What is the full Form of NIIT in English?
The National Institute of Information Technology is the full name of the organization. With its headquarters in Gurgaon, India, NIIT is a global education-focused company with an emphasis on information and computer technology. Although it also provides business IT solutions, it is mostly recognized for its IT training.
Can I Get a Scholarship Through JAMB?
For instance, your total score will be equivalent to 0.2*320 + 0.8*312 = 304 if your best UTME challenge score is 320 and your actual JAMB score is 300. Each of the top 3 candidates who received the highest overall score will earn a scholarship worth NGN 100,000.
Is the NIIT Certificate Recognized?
Since NIIT provides an in-depth understanding of the IT sector and serves as a gateway to the industry, NIIT certifications are highly valued and widely acknowledged by industry leaders. Because it has been setting standards for 35 years, NIIT has developed a strong reputation.
Does NIIT Offer Scholarships?
Only university tuition fees are covered by the scholarships, which are based on a student’s academic success or performance on entrance exams.
CHECK THESE OUT: