This is to remind all interested applicants that the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) must recruit individuals who have an array of abilities but a comparable mindset in order to prevent illegal substances from entering our communities and also make a difference in the well-being and security of Nigerians. Read through this blog to get more enlightenment on the NDLEA recruitment 2023.
Are you in anymeans trying to helping Nigeria become drug-free? Join the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) to begin your journey toward a rewarding career.
NDLEA welcomes applicants with a variety of educational backgrounds, such as those with a secondary school diploma, a polytechnic diploma, and a university degree. This gives an extraordinary opportunity for those who are passionate about eradicating drug use in Nigeria.
The launch of the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency’s (NDLEA) recruiting drive for qualified Nigerians willing to assist the organization in the fight against drug misuse is an event that the agency is extremely pleased to be announcing.
About NDLEA Recruitment
Through this opportunity, individuals who have a desire to enhance the lives of others may join a dedicated group of experts aiming at making Nigeria a nation without drugs.
In accordance with the NDLEA’s regulations, those who successfully completed their high school, polytechnic, or university education are qualified applicants for the recruitment exercise.
The application window for the NDLEA Recruitment is only open for a short five-week period, thus interested parties ought to take note. It is of the utmost importance for new applicants to take advantage of this window of time to submit their applications online.
By doing this, people can begin a fruitful career path through the NDLEA and help Nigerian communities become healthier and more secure.
There are some requirements that an applicant must meet before they can be able to apply for NDLEA recruitment and those necessities are stated here below:
- Born in Nigeria with the possession of a National Identity Number (NIN)
- Being able to operate computers provides a benefit to all professions.
- Any diploma or degree that was not stated, offered, and accepted at the point of hiring cannot be presented upon request for advancement within the Agency.
- possess a document of medical fitness from a government hospital confirming their medical fitness.
- Age restrictions:
- First category: a minimum of 20 years yet less than 35 years.
- Both of the subsequent groups are 30 years old and at least 18 years old.
- Doctors in medicine and drivers of articulated vehicles: 40 years or older.
Male: 1.65 meters or more.
Female: 1.60 meters or more.
- Professionals in healthcare and related industries must have a valid license to practice, while lawyers must be officially admitted into the bar.
- Must be ethical, drug-free, and have no record of a crime.
- When submitting applications online, use an individual email address and telephone number.
How to Apply
For an effective application, you need to follow the steps mentioned here below:
- Visit the official web platform through this link https://ndlea.gov.ng/
- Scroll and click on the Careers option and read the instructions carefully.
- Then click on Apply Now to register.
- You will be directed to the login page, where you will click the sign-up link if you click the sign-up button.
- Fill up the appropriate blanks on the signup page with your name and email address.
- For the email address needed to set up your preferred password, check your inbox. then get on with logging in.
- Applicants must print their digitally produced slip after submitting their application.
Ensure you adhere to the instructions and upload every required document you adhere to the instructions and upload document. Candidates who have been chosen are going to be contacted for a personal interview and additional testing.
Successful applicants will also have to complete more criminal record checks and submit to random drug tests while working at the Agency. Multiple applications can disqualify the candidate for consideration.
To know more about the recruitment starting and deadline, then you have to visit their official web page https://ndlea.gov.ng/
What is the NDLEA Recruitment deadline for 2023?
Update on NDLEA Recruitment 2023
For qualified Nigerians interested in working for the agency, the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) has officially announced the beginning of a recruitment campaign. The NDLEA made this information public in a statement on Friday. The application is valid from March 12 through April 8, 2023.
Is NDLEA recruitment out for 2023?
On Wednesday, the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) released an update on its hiring for 2023. Femi Babafemi, the media director, recommended members of the superintendent cadre (Professional and General Duties) to study for their exam in a statement.
How do I apply for the 2023 NDLEA recruitment?
Application Process for NDLEA Recruitment
- Go to ndlea.gov.ng for access to the NDLEA website.
- Go to Careers and carefully read the directions.
- then register by clicking on Apply Now.
- The login page will be available after being redirected.
- Fill up the right blanks on the signup page with your name and email address.
What is the Salary structure of the NDLEA officers?
NDLEA Monthly and Annual salary scale according to CONPASS
Monthly – Annually
- CONPASS Grade 1: N46,320 – 410,667
- CONPASS Grade 6: N90,456 – N327,048
- CONPASS Grade 7: N110,743 – N382,508
- CONPASS Grade 8: N143,023 – N802,745
- CONPASS Grade 9: N151,739 – N902,568
ALSO CHECK THESE OUT
- Africa Union Recruitment – APPLY NOW!
- CitiBank Nigeria Recruitment – APPLY NOW!
- CitiBank Nigeria Recruitment – APPLY NOW!
- Dangote Recruitment 2023 – APPLY NOW!
- Nigerian Breweries Recruitment – APPLY NOW