The NAFDAC Recruitment 2023 platform is presently accepting applications online. On the NAFDAC careers website, you are able to access an application form. All you need to understand about the start and deadlines for NAFDAC recruitment in this article. You may utilize the extensive details and instructions offered by this blog to assist you with your application.
These cover the standards, requirements, and hassle-free application processes for NAFDAC recruiting. So, keep reading and put all of these suggestions into practice.
The National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control (NAFDAC), a federal organization under the Federal Ministry of Health, holds the role of regulating and supervising the production, manufacture, export, marketing, supply, sale, and consumption of medicines, cosmetics, food, healthcare equipment, chemicals, and bottled water in Nigeria.
With the goal to tackle illegal or fake goods in Nigeria, NAFDAC was established in 1993. According to the nation’s 1993 health and safety law, the organization was founded. Food, drugs, cosmetics, medical equipment, chemicals, and bottled water are Nigeria’s biggest challenges due to their tampering and fraud.
NAFDAC’s principal responsibilities vary. According to the terms of its enabling decree, the Agency was allowed to operate. Control or regulate the making, production, advertising, supply, sale, and use of chemical, cosmetic, and medicinal products in addition to medical supplies and packaged liquids.
Compile typical laws, regulations, and instructions regarding the manufacturing, distribution, export, and sale of drugs, cosmetics, food, medical equipment, bottled water, and chemicals. Document food, medications, medical supplies, bottled water, and chemicals.
Be aware of the requirements that follow if you want to be qualified for full-time employment at NAFDAC.
- Candidates have to be in excellent mental and physical condition.
- Candidates who are interested have to demonstrate appropriate conduct and composure.
- Have to be eager to get started in a new setting
- A B.Sc., HND, NCE, or OND credential from a reputable institution
- Must have earned at least five credits in the West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), National Examination Council (NECO), and General Certificate of Education (GCE) in no over two sittings.
- The ideal applicant for NAFDAC recruitment must not be older than 35.
- All candidates must have a reliable form of identification, including a global passport, a voter’s card, a driver’s license that is current, or a properly signed Certificate of State of Origin.
- Candidates need to submit their resumes and references.
- Candidates having an unpleasant criminal record will not be considered
- Applicants will be take the qualifying test online.
- Individuals who want to succeed have to have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Passing the required exams.
- excellent awareness of teamwork and superior analytical abilities
- Must not have engaged in any illegal activity in previous years. Knowledge about computers is an advantage.
These are the list of requirements that you must meet for you to be able to apply and then qualify for recruitment.
How to Apply
Follow the procedures outlined below, if you wish to apply effectively for the NAFDAC Recruitment.
- Visit the NAFDAC employment website at https://www.nafdac.gov.ng
- Go over to the Jobs and Careers section and select the Jobs link.
- Read carefully and follow the instructions.
- Now, finish and upload each one of the required documents.
- Verify the reliability of all the information and documents you uploaded.
- Then, send in the application form.
After submitting the application, you have to wait until the NAFDAC recruitment shortlist becomes public. If your name appears on the list of applicants, you are qualified to proceed to the next stage of the recruitment procedure.
The closing date for NAFDAC Recruitment 2023/2024 is yet to be made public. Once it is revealed, we’ll be sure to let you know. Or you can visit the official web platform to get more pieces of information about recruitment.
Is NAFDAC Recruiting 2023?
The application form for NAFDAC 2023 registration has yet to be released, according to the official portal of the National Agency for Food Drug Administration and Control. Therefore, any agency or person who claims that employment has taken place at NAFDAC is essentially spreading inaccurate data.
How much is the NAFDAC Registration fee?
The following is the official cost for the facility inspection of a cosmetic product: Microbusiness: 15,000 Naira. N30,000 for small scale. Large/Medium Scale: N40,000.
What are the requirements to work in NAFDAC?
NAFDAC Recruitment for 2023
A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in any related field from an approved university, or an HND in a course that is pertinent to the field of study.
How much is the NAFDAC Staff salary structure?
STRUCTURE OF THE NAFDAC SALARY SCALE FOR NEW ENTRY-LEVEL EMPLOYEES
70,000 to 90,000 after taxes per month (adjustments not included). N1,073,217 annually. Before-tax and pension deductions, that works out to around N89,434 each month. N1,247,854 annually.
ALSO CHECK THESE OUT
- Top Recruiting Agencies in Nigeria
- FSCS Recruitment 2023 – APPLY NOW!
- MTN Recruitment 2023 – APPLY NOW!
- Coca-Cola Nigeria Recruitment – APPLY NOW!
- United Nations Recruitment – APPLY NOW!