Students who qualify may apply for the Moshal Scholarship 2023, which is entirely financed by Moshal. The Moshal Program has made it a priority to provide students with the opportunity to change their lives through higher education.
In other words, this social transformation organization offers promising people chances and then supports them while they overcome their particular difficulties and create rich futures for themselves.
Moshal Scholarship 2023
The Moshal Scholarship Program, which has offices in both South Africa and Israel, supports driven and tenacious individuals in their pursuit of a university degree.
The initiative hopes to empower young children in this way so they can improve their prospects for the future and have a good influence on their communities.
At the moment, the Moshal Scholarship Program supports about 1000 students in Israel and South Africa. The program assists over 600 students so far, and they have all done well on a number of challenging degrees.
The scholarships will be granted to candidates for degree programs in the fields of engineering, actuarial science, business/finance, computer science, and information technology.
Eligibility Requirements for the Moshal Scholarship
Before applying, candidates must meet the minimum admission requirements listed below (please note that if you do not meet all of the requirements, your application will not be considered):
- You must be pursuing a degree in one of the aforementioned fields.
- You must be enrolled at one of the following colleges: Rhodes University (RU), University of the Free State (UFS), University of the Witwatersrand (WITS), University of Pretoria (UP), University of Cape Town (UCT), University of Stellenbosch (SU), University of KwaZulu-Natal (UKZN), University of the Witwatersrand (WITS), Nelson Mandela University (NMU), and University of Johannesburg (UJ)
- A minimum score of 70% in English, Mathematics, Physical Science, or Accounting is required.
- You must earn no more than R120 000 per year as a household before deductions.
- You must be extremely motivated and dedicated to your academics.
Degrees for Scholarship
The following candidates will get scholarships:
- Actuarial Science.
- Computer Science.
- Data Science.
- Information Technology.
How to Apply for Moshal Scholarship
The following supporting documents must be included with your application in clear copies. if any are absent, your application risks being rejected. Submission of these documents is required.
- Please attach a copy of your legally recognized identification document.
- Complete certified copies of your academic records and transcripts.
- Documentation confirming enrollment at one of the authorized universities. it must be on the institution’s official letterhead.
Who is the Founder of Moshal Scholarship?
Martin Moshal founded the Moshal Program (MP) in 2010, and its mission is to improve the lives of children, their families, their communities, and eventually, the entire globe.
Who is Martin Moshal?
The earliest online gambling platform is to Martin Moshal, commonly known as the Microgaming Man. In 1994, just as the internet revolution was gaining momentum, this happened. Moshal was a visionary builder with big plans, but he lacked the funding to launch them.
What are the Benefits of the Moshal Bursary?
They support the NSFAS payment with extra funds for food and textbooks as well as a monthly living allowance. We train our Moshal Scholars in crucial business skills and offer them significant psych-social support.
What are the few Common Disadvantages of a Bursary?
The balance of the costs is your responsibility. Some bursaries provide instructions on how to spend the money you receive. If you perform poorly in your coursework, you risk losing your bursary funding.
What is the Moshal Program?
The Moshal Program provides scholarships to university students in South Africa’s Youth Opportunities Hub. Politics of International Issues doctoral fellowship for 2023–2024. A request for applications for Africa’s Executive Master’s in Managing Peace and Security (MA) (MPSA)
CHECK THESE OUT: