Kuda Bank USSD code is a convenient banking service that allows customers to perform banking transactions quickly, safely, and efficiently using their mobile devices. With the Kuda Bank USSD, customers can transfer money, check account balances, buy airtime, and perform other banking services without visiting the bank or using the Internet.
This service is available 24/7, anywhere, and all you need is a mobile phone with a registered SIM card and an active Kuda Bank account. Therefore, continue reading this blog for more enlightenment on the Kuda Bank USSD Code.
Kuda Bank USSD Code
Kuda Bank introduced the Kuda Bank USSD so that customers could access financial services without going to the bank. It is compatible with all smartphone models and makes and doesn’t need an internet connection to work.
You can do several operations with the USSD code, such as bill payments, airtime purchases, money transfers, and balance queries.
You may be sure that the transfer code is secure because it is only available to the phone number linked to your account.
Since you can’t use the USSD services otherwise. You must be the account’s legal owner to use the Kuda Bank transfer code. You have many options as you dial the general principle, enabling you to use the app’s many banking features.
Benefits of Kuda Bank
Customers using the Kuda USSD bank code may access all these benefits:
- There is no card care cost.
- putting your ATM card on hold if it is lost or stolen.
- 25 complimentary transfers per month to other banks.
- Save money and receive an interest rate of 15%.
- More than 3,000 ATMs allow you to withdraw cash for free.
- Get your debit card delivered for free.
- Using the app, manage your expenditures and create budgets.
- A review and analysis of your money.
How to Use Kuda USSD Code
To use the Kuda Bank USSD code, follow the steps outlined below:
- Dial *919# from the phone number linked to your Kuda Bank account.
- You will then be prompted to enter your Kuda Bank account number.
- After that, you must create a transaction PIN (4-digit).
- Next, you can access the USSD menu and choose from various banking services, including money transfers, airtime purchases, bill payments, and balance inquiries.
- Follow the prompts on your screen to complete your preferred transaction.
That’s all. The Kuda Bank USSD is user-friendly, fast, and convenient. Allowing users to perform banking transactions from the comfort of their mobile phones.
To sum up, Kuda Bank customers can use their mobile devices to carry out financial transactions quickly and securely via the Kuda Bank USSD Code.
Customers can use the USSD code for various financial services without going to the bank or using the Internet, such as bill payments, airtime purchases, money transfers, and balance inquiries.
All you need is a mobile phone with a registered SIM card and a current Kuda Bank account to use the service, and it’s available around the clock.
Dial *919# from your registered phone number to use the Kuda Bank USSD code. Then, follow the instructions to finish your desired transaction.
What Is Required to Use the Kuda Bank USSD?
It would be best if you had a mobile phone with a working registered SIM card and a Kuda Bank account to use the service.
Is There a Fee for Using the Kuda Bank USSD Code?
There is no fee applied for using the Kuda Bank USSD. However, your mobile device service provider may charge you for SMS messages or data used while using the service.
What Services Can I Access Using the Kuda Bank USSD Code?
With the Kuda Bank USSD, you can access various banking services, including money transfers and airtime purchases. And also bill payments, balance inquiries, etc.
Is Kuda Bank USSD Code Secure?
The Kuda Bank USSD is secure as it is only accessible from the phone number linked to your Kuda bank account, and you need to create a transaction PIN to use the service.
How Do I Get Started with Kuda Bank USSD Code?
All you need to do is dial *919# from the phone number linked to your Kuda Bank account. Enter your account number, create a transaction PIN, and you can start using the USSD menu to access many lists of banking services.
- List of Zenith Bank USSD Codes
- How to Activate Zenith Bank USSD Code
- List of Access Bank USSD Code
- List of All GTBank USSD Code
- List of All Opay USSD Codes