Do you intend to apply for the King Saud University Scholarship? We are glad to tell you that applications are currently being accepted by eligible candidates for the King Saud University Scholarship, which is fully supported by King Saud University.
King Saud University Scholarship
The King Saud University Scholarship is now available to overseas students who meet the qualifying conditions and wish to pursue their academic goals in Saudi Arabia.
This scholarship is an all-inclusive financial opportunity that pays for all expenditures, including tuition, housing, and study-related expenses.
Outstanding academic achievers will also get a $266 bonus each year as a reward for their hard work. For international students, King Saud University offers a variety of scholarships and internships.
Like other university-based scholarships, they offer financial aid to international students, such as foundations, trusts, corporations, etc. You may also apply for scholarships at King Saud University online using their application form.
Top 10 King Saud University Scholarships
There are various King Saud University scholarships for international students. Below are the top 10 scholarships that this university offers:
- HKADC Overseas Arts Administration Scholarships.
- IAL Research Grants for Doctoral Studies.
- POGO-SCOR Visiting Fellowships for Developing Countries.
- Asia Pacific Foundation of Canada Media Fellowships.
- NAC Arts Scholarship.
- Royal Society International Exchange Programme.
- Ritchie-Jennings Memorial Scholarship Program
- NWO Rubicon Scholarship.
- Royal Society International Exchange Programme.
- Mahmoud S. Rabbani Fellowship.
- ACI Foundation Scholarships, 2023-24.
These are some of the top-notch scholarships that individuals can find in the King Saud University.
Benefits of the Scholarship
The following are some of the benefits that the King Saud scholarship offers:
- Saudi students recieve a monthly stipend at the same level, which might be as a sort of acknowledgment.
- Students who earn high grades each academic year are recieve a great sum of (1000) Saudi Riyal as a prize.
- While visiting the Kingdom for the first time, students are entitled to an economy class ticket.
- At the end of each academic year, they are also entitled to a round-trip ticket back home, as well as a one-way ticket once they have finished their studies.
- There are no associate fees with the student’s stay at the university residence hall.
- All university hospitals will provide the student with free medical care.
- Students who complete their courses are qualified for a reduced luggage allowance in Saudi.
The following are the requirements one must meet up with to be eligible for this Scholarship:
- You must fulfill the following requirements to be qualified for the King Saud University Scholarship:
- Hold a high school diploma or an equivalent qualification.
- Keep up a constant track record of excellence in school throughout your secondary schooling.
- Never have taken part in a comparable program in Saudi Arabia.
- Have sound physical condition.
- Be younger than twenty-five (25) years of age.
- Female applicants must either apply directly for the scholarship or have a close relative who lives in Saudi Arabia.
You must prepare and submit the following documents to complete the King Saud University Scholarship application process:
- A fully filled-out application.
- A valid passport for travel abroad.
- Certified academic transcripts (original copies).
- Recommendation letters.
These are all the necessary document use will need to be eligible for the scholarship.
How to Apply
The applicant must possess a high school diploma or its equivalent.Your high school diploma grade cannot be lower than which is very good.
- Visit King Saud University’s online scholarship application
- Choose “New Application” and complete the application form with the necessary data.
- Upload all necessary paperwork.
- Once completed, proceed to submit your application
King Saud University Scholarship 2023/2024 Deadline
There hasn’t been any information regarding the 2023/2024 King Saud University deadline. To get more information about this ongoing scholarship, please regularly visit their website.
Can Non-Saudis Apply to King Saud University?
The candidate must be a citizen of Saudi Arabia. A recent graduate is required for the unified health track for health colleges. A recent graduate is required for the track in health informatics and information systems at the Faculty of Public Health and Health Informatics.
What GPA Do You Need for King Saud University?
To have a decent chance of being admitted to King Saud University in Saudi Arabia, applicants must maintain a minimum GPA of 2.8.
Is King Saud University Taught in English?
All programs are taught in both English and Arabic, and applicants from non-Arabic-speaking nations must pass an Arabic exam to be considered.
What are the Courses at King Saud University?
The following are filter courses that the King Saud University offer:
- Bachelor of Education. Bachelor’s Degree.
- Bachelor of Tourism and Archeology. Bachelor’s Degree.
- Bachelor of Law. Bachelor’s Degree.
- Bachelor of Nursing. Bachelor’s Degree.
- Bachelor of Pharmacy.
- Bachelor of Arts. Bachelor’s Degree.
- Bachelor of Languages and Translation. Bachelor’s Degree.
- Bachelor of Dentistry.
Does King Saud University Require IELTS?
English language proficiency is a requirement for enrollment in Saudi Arabian universities. Students must complete IELTS with a minimum score of 6 for the King Saud University in Saudi Arabia to accept them.
Is King Saud University Free?
The student must fulfill all requirements, however, there are no tuition costs and no cost to study.
What is the World Ranking of King Saud University Medicine?
According to student reviews on Studyportals, the best place to learn how students rate their study and living experiences at universities from around the world, King Saud University is ranked 101 in Shanghai Jiao Tong University’s Academic Ranking of World Universities and has an overall score of 4.1 stars.
CHECK THESE OUT:
- University of Kent Bachelor Scholarship – APPLY NOW!
- ACU International Students Scholarship 2023 – APPLY NOW!
- East Tennessee State University Scholarships – Apply Now
- Stanbic IBTC University Scholarship – Apply Now