If you would want to print on iPhone, it can then be easier than you can think it is. The simplest way for you to be able to print from an iPhone is just by adding a printer with AirPrint so that you can simply print directly with a wireless connection. So, if you would want to print documents from an iPhone read through this blog to be enlightened on how to print from an iPhone.
How to Print from an iPhone
You can Print wirelessly with or without AirPrint by then downloading the Printer’s application on an iPhone or iPad, or you can even connect your iPhone devices with a USB cable and an adapter. Connect a supported printer to a Square Point of Sale app on your supported iPhone. While printing from an iPhone is a convenient way that you can use to get a document from your phone and into a printer where you can easily access them.
While most people send files to their computers to print it, and you can skip a step and then print right from your iPhone.
How to Print with AirPrint
The AirPrint supports iOS helps the integration with most printers that could support the AirPrint protocol. You can now be able to connect to popular Air Print-enabled receipt and kitchen printers from POS and other printers.
- Launch the Application that you would want to print from.
- To get the print option click the Apps Action button or the Share
- You have to scroll down and select the Print
- Click No Printer Selected and then choose an AirPrint Enabled Printer.
- Now you have to choose the number of copies or the other options, like which pages you would want to print.
- Click Print in the top right corner.
Just as easy as that. These are the steps that you need for you to print with AirPrint.
How to Print from iPhone with USB
For you to be able to print from iPhone or iPad with a printer that cannot connect wirelessly, you will then have to use a piece of hardware as the mediator. You will need a USB cable and a USB OTG adapter that could connect your iPhone to the USB Cable.
For you to print from an iPhone with a USB cable:
- Turn on the Printer and then connect one end of the USB cord to the printer and the other end to the USB OTG cord.
- A pop-up will appear on your iPhone and tap OK.
- Go to the document that you would want to print on your iPhone and click Share.
- Click on the Print option in the share menu.
- The connected printer should appear next to Printer on the Printer options menu.
- Choose Print in the top right corner.
Follow the procedures above if you would want to print documents from iPhone using a USB cable.
Can I connect iPhone to a wireless printer?
You can be able to use the AirPrint to print wirelessly to an AirPrint-enabled printer from applications such as Mail, Safari, and Photos. Most apps available on the Apple App Store also support the AirPrint. iPhone and the printer must be on the same Wi-Fi network.
Why can’t my iPhone connect to my printer?
You have to first check the printer connection status: Make sure that the wireless signals are on, and then the printer is connected to the same network as your computer or mobile devices. If your printer has a light that is next to the Wireless button or icon, you have to ensure that the light is on. If it is off or it blinks, then the printer is disconnected from the network.
How do I Print from iPhone without AirPrint?
These are steps on how you can be able to print from an iPhone or iPad without an AirPrint:
- Launch the Printer application on your device.
- Then turn on the printer’s Wi-Fi.
- Now you have to go into your mobile device settings and hit Wi-Fi.
- Navigate and locate the printer under Other Networks and click on it.
- Pull up the image, document, or webpage that you would want to print and then hit the Share
What is AirPrint on iPhone?
The AirPrint is the Apple Technology that could help you create a full quality that is printed even without the need to download or install drivers. With the AirPrint technology, it is very easy for you to be able to print full-quality photos and documents from Mac, iPad, or iPhone.
CHECK THESE OUT
- How to Free up Space on iCloud Storage
- How to Check If a Website Is Safe
- How to Remove Spyware from Mac Manually
- How to Use Dropbox and Add Files to it via Mobile App and Computer
- How to Cancel an Amazon Prime Free Trial