While watching or streaming any movie on your mobile phone could be somehow uncomfortable enough. Though you share with a friend, it can be extremely distracting. For Android users, there are easy ways to share the content that is on your screen without the inconvenience. This blog gives detailed steps on How to Mirror a Phone, so just read through carefully.
How to Mirror a Phone
Android phones might have a decent size screen. But if you use it to watch movies, work with other applications, or even play games, you may wish you have a bigger screen to Amp up the experience. Many users would like to transfer their phone’s screens to other phones’ screens in order to reflect contents such as movies to another phone.
With the screen mirroring, you can be able to enjoy movies together as a family or with friends, without even sharing the same phone screen. Have you ever watched a movie on your mobile phone with friends or family while sharing a small screen? It can unsettling and uncomfortable experience, and you may not fully appreciate it because it is difficult to see the details.
When playing video games, the same things could happen. However, why settle for a smaller screen when you can both stream at the same time? You can even wonder if it is possible. Yes, it is. As technology advances, moist things could be possible.
How to Mirror a Phone using a Third-party Application
This is one of the most versatile screen mirror applications that are available. Not only can it be used between two android devices, but you can also have access to mirror your Android to PC or even a TV screen. And it is also fast and easy to use and works reliably. To start you have to make sure that both devices are connected to the same Wi-Fi network, and follow the guides below:
- Download and then install the ApowerMirror application on both Android devices.
- Launch the app from devices A and B.
- Select the Wi-Fi tab from device A and wait till the app recognizes device B.
- Click on the name of device B and select “Mirror”.
- Select “Start Now”, and the mirror process will then begin.
If you have a stable connection, the person using device A will then control what device B sees. You can adjust the mirroring resolution and the definition within the application for you to increase or decrease the image quality to match connection strength.
How to Mirror a Phone with a Smart TV
If you are using any TV with built-in screencasting features, you can be able to use your Android device for mirroring. The same applies if you have a Chromecast device that has made your TV Smart. To successfully mirror your phone’s screen to a TV, you will need to download the Google Home application on an Android device. So, these are steps for you to be able to mirror your phone to the smart TV.
- Turn on the TV
- Make sure it is connected to the same Wi-Fi as your device.
- Open the Google Home application on your phone.
- Select the name of your TV that is in the list of devices.
- Now you have to select the “Cast my Screen” option.
- Select “Cast Screen” on the pop-up messaging explaining “Mirroring” and that the experience will then vary depending on the device that you are using.
- Then select “Start Now” on your device.
Now you will see your phone screen on your TV and a dial to adjust the volume. The screen will be in portrait mode by default, you can be able to change it to landscape if it is more convenient. With these ways, you can enjoy the content of your phone on the big screen with slight effort.
How to Mirror a Phone to Another Phone
If you are in search of a simple and better to share or mirror your android phone screen with another Android device, then you should consider using the Android Cast application (https://www.airdroid.com/cast/). The application is powerful and little and it allows you to easily connect two android devices and then share whatever is on your phone screen, and that is including photos, videos, games, and anything more in real-time.
Here are the steps to mirror an Android phone to another:
- Ensure both devices have the AirDroid Cast applications installed.
- Launch the AirDroid Cast on both Android phones.
- On the receiving devices, click on “Receive Screen Cast” by using the button in the lower right corner of the AirDroid Cast.
- You will then see a big QR code and a 9-digit code on the interface as in the image below.
- On the sending device, you can kindly scan the QR code using the other Android phone to manually enter the above code into the required area.
- You can easily mirror your phone’s screen to another Android in no time.
- To end and disconnect the screen mirroring, just navigate back to the AirDroid Cast and then hit “Disconnect” on both phones.
Just as easy as that. This fantastic tool was initially developed as the tool for transferring your phone to a computer and vice versa. It allows users to transfer phones to phones and or phones to tablets. And it offers the best screen mirroring features as it can be able to transfer high resolutions.
We hope that you learned something new on this piece of the blog and have found new and more practical solutions on how you can be able to mirror a phone to other devices. All that is required of you to be enlightened is that you have to read through and follow the processes in it carefully.
What are the Tools Required to Mirror a Phone?
These are the different tools that you can use to mirror an Android phone to a TV:
- AirDroid Cast Web.
- Wi-Fi Direct
Can Someone Screen Mirror my Phone without My Knowledge?
Yes! Anyone can mirror your phone without you even knowing. There are a few ways that this can be done, such as using a mirroring application or connecting your phone to a Mirror device.
How Can I See Other Phone Screens on my Phone?
How to see other phone screens on my phone?
- AirDroid Parental Control is the first parental control application with a screen mirroring feature.
- TeamViewer is a popular remote control software
- AirDroid Cast is a screen mirroring application that will support mirroring someone’s phone screen to your phone.
How do you Mirror on Android Phone?
All you have to do is to go to the settings of both the Android Phone and the TV and then search for the screen mirroring option. On your Android, you will get the option “Cast”, while on TV you will get this option named “Expert Settings”. Then enable the screen mirroring tab on both devices.
CHECK THESE OUT
- How to Print Text Messages from iPhone
- How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to MacBook Air
- How to Remove Search Baron from Mac