Nowadays, one of the best ways to create short videos and share them with your friends or anyone on Instagram is through an Instagram reel. However, if you are getting a tough time creating a video or an epic slideshow from your favorite photos, do not perplex because this article provides a guide on how to make a reel on Instagram with photos.
Furthermore, Reels can be used to display items, make announcements, get creative, and have fun for business and casual users. They greatly help in expanding your audience and boosting the confidence of your brand.
How to Make a Reel on Instagram with Photos
Although most individuals are still unaware capability to add photos to Reels. Making a picture reel with music is a terrific idea because you can convey a moment using photos rather than film. This is similar to developing a presentation with different photos and backing it with music.
Below is a step-to-step guide to creating a reel on Instagram with photos:
- First, launch the Instagram app on your smartphone and tap the plus (+) button located at the upper right corner, and locate the “Reel” tab.
- Tap the plus (+) icon again in the lower left corner after opening the Reel editor. This will open the photo album on your phone.
- Next, select as many pictures as you like to use to create a “Reel” from there. You can make some changes to your photos with “Fotor’s photo editor” before uploading them.
- After doing that, by dragging the slider between 1 to 5 secs, you can further modify the playback time of each picture.
- To add appropriate music to your Reel, click the “Add” button followed by the “Audio” button.
- Proceed by tapping on the “Preview” button from the menu to check your slideshow video after adding the pictures.
- Here, you can also add text, effects, voiceovers, and stickers to your reels. You may simultaneously view how you want the Reel to turn out.
- Finally, you can now click on “Next” to share the Reel if you are satisfied with the result. Before you click Share, don’t forget to add a cover photo, a caption, and hashtags.
Above are the steps to consider creating a reel on Instagram using photos. While you can create and post Reel through the Instagram app, some limitations prevent you from creating cool videos.
The reel on Instagram with Photos Via an Online Editor
Today, there are various online video editors in the market to create a Reel on Instagram with photos. One of the best tools that can simply be used to create Instagram Reels with pictures is the “InVideo online editor.”
Below are the steps that you need to follow in using this tool to create a Reel with photos:
- First, go to “InVideo” and then log in or sign up for a free account. Then, find an appropriate template from the over 5 thousand templates available on InVideo.
- Once you have the ideal template in your hands, simply click the “Use This Template” button to launch the video editor.
- After that, Select the “Blank Canvas” option to create a Reel from scratch with photos. Then, your browser will take you to the editor.
- Here, click the “Uploads” tab on the left-hand side panel and choose the desktop copies of the photos you want to include in your slideshow.
- InVideo has a huge stock of image collections that have high resolution. You can use any of these if you don’t have any of your own.
- You can use the search box to find captivating images by selecting the “Images” tab on the left side.
- Then, drag and drop the photos from the “Uploads” and Photos page into your video to include them in the action.
- By selecting the Advanced timeline button and adjusting the slider, you may also change the length of the scene.
- Once all of the images are added, click the Preview option to view the slideshow.
- Click the “+Scene” button on the timeline and repeat the process described above to add more photos to your Reel.
- At this point, you can now proceed to add, edit or delete the text in the video simply by tapping on the text box.
- The default music track for most templates can be changed from the music library if you don’t like it.
- Start by selecting delete to remove the current music track.
- The easiest way to add a new music track to the timeline is to navigate to the Music option on the left menu panel, select a song based on mood or genre, and then click the (+) icon next to it.
- Click the Download & Share button in the top right corner of your screen if you are done editing.
- Finally, after selecting the video’s resolution, you can proceed by clicking the Export button.
Especially if you have never edited a video before, InVideo can help you produce professional-looking Reels faster than Instagram’s editor can.
How to Create an Instagram Reel with a Video
It is very easy creating a Reel with a video on Instagram if you are obsessed with creating one, simply follow the steps below to do so.
Navigate to Instagram Reels
- To do that launch the Instagram app, and locate Reel in the tabs by tapping on the plus (+) icon from the upper right corner of the screen. Then just click to open the reel camera directly.
- Or you can simply open the Instagram stories camera and swipe left. In the option below to open the reels editor click “Reel.”
You can do this if you already have the video you want to on your phone. Also, you can quickly skip this step and proceed to the next to create one.
- To upload a video, select the square icon in the Instagram Reel editor’s lower left corner.
- The emblem includes a plus (+) key. You can start editing your already-shot video there after uploading it.
Record Video with a Reel Camera
- Before you start recording, first set the duration of the video. Just by tapping the “Length” button located at the left panel. You can make up to 15, 30, 60 seconds reels you required be you.
- Or simply press and hold on to the recording circle in the center of the screen to record a video in the Reels app.
Edit you Reel
After your movie has been recorded or uploaded, you can edit it using the creative tools in the Reels editor.
- To add music from Instagram’s music library to your video, click the music icon button. You can use the search bar to find your favorite music.
- You can decide which section of the song you wish to play after you’ve chosen the embedded music.
- Increase AR impact. The star icon when clicked reveals several effect choices.
- Here is a collection of Instagram-created and user-generated video effects, ranging from subtle filters to amusing animations.
- Set the arrangement and pace. The pace at which the video is played back could be changed. You can also include many recordings in a frame by changing the layout.
- Insert text and decals. You can find other tools, such as those for adding text, stickers, voiceovers, and other elements, in the preview section.
Publish Your Reels
After editing the video, you can write a captivating title for your Reel. You can then publish your Reel immediately by clicking the “Share” button located at the bottom of the screen.
How to Get One Million Views on Reels?
Applying the appropriate hashtags is a great additional strategy to improve views on your videos. You may get more people to watch your Instagram video by including relevant hashtags in your reel. Make sure to use no more than 10 hashtags. Instagram’s algorithm may classify anything beyond this as spam.
How Do you make the Best Reels?
Below is everything you need to know to create excellent Instagram Reels:
- Started with Reels
- Make your Reels captivating and engaging
- Give your Reels a professional touch
- Get comfortable on camera
- Turn your favorite photos into Reels
- Get familiar with the latest Reels tools
- Experiment with various transitions
- Add timed text to Reels
Can I Post a Reel that Only I Can See?
Of course, yes. However, regardless of whether you have a public or private account, you can send a direct message, your story, or your reel to your closest friends.
Your reel will act like a regular Story if you do this because it won’t be shared with Reels in Explore, won’t show up on your profile, and won’t disappear after 24 hours.
Are Reels Better than Posts?
The Impact of Creators on Increased Instagram Reels and Posts’ Reach. The general opinion is that range is not equivalent between Reels and Posts. Claims Instagram itself is not rated equally. Whatever the case, both forms can increase your reach.
ALSO CHECK THESE OUT:
- How to Create a Whiteboard Doodle Video with Free Doodle Maker
- How to Make a QR Code in Canva
- How to Shuffle Stations in Pandora
- How to Use Invisible Ink in iMessage Right Now
- How to Create a Gradient Background in Canva