Creating a QR code may seem difficult, but most users have found it easier using Canva to make a QR code. You may probably have this tool at your disposal if you are a marketer who what to create a QR Code for many obvious marketing reasons.
This article will consider the steps on how to make a QR code in Canva.
How to make a QR Code In Canva
Now, it is likely that you’re using Canva to make promotional content in order to draw attention to your online experiences. Here, QR Codes can be useful.
Actually, there are two primary methods for creating a QR Code for your Canva design. The first method involves making a QR Code right on the platform, which is really simple to do.
These are the steps to follow:
- Open your Canva and create the design where want to place a QR code.
- Click on “More” which is the three-dot icon located in the left menu.
- Simply select “QR Code” from the available app options after that.
- Then enter the destination URL of the QR code in the provided field and tap on “Generate Code.”
- Immediately after that, a static QR code will appear on the “Uploads” menu.
- Then click on the QR code image to move it onto your design.
- Finally scroll down and click “Download” from the option provided.
The second way to make a QR code is through the main menu. The following are the steps also you can follow to create a QR code via the main menu.
The steps are as follows:
- To start, in the upper left corner of the homepage click on the menu.
- Next, click “Apps” located at the bottom of the pop-up menu.
- The apps will be categorized into various sections depending on your version.
- Then select “QR Code” below “Design essentials.”
- After that, a window will come up directing you to decide between “Use in Existing Design” or “Use in New Design.”
- After selecting the option you want, you will either be prompted to enter the design name of an existing Canva design or to choose the dimensions for your new design.
Now, doing all of this takes less than a minute, you can also customize two elements. The background color and size can also be changed after you have the code for your design.
Nevertheless, there is one obvious limitation with this native Canva QR Code it can only be static.
How to make your Canva QR Code Clickable
Although QR codes are convenient, not all users may be able to scan them. If that’s the case, having a backup plan is usually a smart idea. Be assured that you can make the QR code clickable for users using Canva as well.
Here is what to do:
- First, tap on the QR code in your Canva design
- Then click on the “Menu” button beside the delete option.
- After doing that, scroll down and tap on “link.”
- In the box that appears paste your URL and tap on any area outside the box to close it.
- Once you designing, quickly tap on the “Share” button.
- Immediately, a warning message will pop up stating that you must download the file as a PDF in order for the links to work.
- Finally, in the dropdown under “Download” click on the “PDF Standard” option.
The QR code will be clickable once you download and open your design, allowing users to access the appropriate website without having to scan it with their phone.
How to Get your Dynamic QR Codes on Canva
Canva has recently been added to Beaconstac’s list of app integrations. This means that while you change your design in Canva, you can now access every QR Code you’ve ever made.
In fact, you don’t have to visit the dashboard or upload an image file to use a dynamic QR Code you have developed on Beaconstac.
These are the steps to follow:
- First of all, navigate to your Canva design and go to “More” located at the left panel.
- After that, located the search box at the top and enter in “Beaconstac,” and then tap o the app icon from the search list.
- Next, click on the “Use” button and promptly connect to Beaconstac by tapping on the “Connect” button.
- This will take you to a new window where you will need to enter your “Organization ID” and the “API Key” of Beaconstac.
- However, to obtain these credentials, simply go back to the dashboard of Beaconstac and click on “API” located at the left menu.
- Right next to “API Key” and “Organization ID,” tap on the copy to clipboard icons and paste them on the integration page of Canva the new window that pops up.
- Once done, you can now click on “Yes, Continue.”
- Your Beaconstac account and Canva have been successfully linked.
On Beaconstac’s QR Code generator, you can now view every code you’ve made.
Can I make a QR Code for Free on Canva?
With Canva, you experiment with its free QR code to connect with your customers. Improve marketing materials, feedback loops, and even business cards by creating your own QR code for nothing.
Do QR Codes Expire?
Static QR Codes are the only codes that do not expire. However, once developed, they cannot be tracked or changed.
Can two QR Codes be the Same?
Depending on the QR Code generator used, the pattern may or may not be distinct even if two QR Codes contain the same data. The internal expression of the QR Code is the main cause of the modification. If this expression changes, the data pattern will change as well.
What is QR Code in Canva?
if you are using Canva’s free version, you can create a QR code if you are a user. You might be designing a rack card or a for an event, for instance. Anyone could access your website directly from their smartphone by scanning the QR code.
ALSO CHECK THESE OUT: