Do you know? Peacock TV offers subtitles for its shows and movies. However, if you are finding it challenging to use them, this article focuses on how to get English subtitles on Peacock.
The well-known streaming service Peacock provides a large selection of movies, TV series, and live events, including the most recent releases. The American streaming service Peacock TV is officially owned by NBCUniversal.
How to Get English Subtitles on Peacock
You will first need to activate subtitles on Peacock TV, which permits you to use them while watching a movie or television program. When watching a film or television program on Peacock TV, subtitles must be turned on for them to work.
Follow the steps mention below to get the English subtitles:
- Begin by playing the movie or show of your choice
- Press the “OK” button on your remote to pause the video.
- Go to the video controls, scroll down to the left, and select the Captions (CC) button.
- Finally, choose “English” as the subtitle language.
- Wait a short while for the subtitles to come up. You can try restarting the video or choosing a new subtitle language if they don’t show up.
Subtitles can also be enabled via the options menu if you want. So, alternately you can select “Captions” from the options menu to do this. Once captions are enabled, select “English” as the subtitle language.
How to Turn On or Off Peacock Subtitles on iPhone
As a user, you can download the iOS Peacock app from the App Store, and watch all the fantastic material on your iPhone from any location. However, if you don’t want subtitles for your screen while watching a movie or show, peacock tv allows you can easily turn it on or off.
Below are the steps to turn on or off subtitles on Peacock TV using an iPhone:
- First, open the Peacock Tv app on your iPhone and play the content you like.
- Simply tap and pull up the playback options from the button.
- Click on the “text bubble” button.
- Finally, you simply turn on and off the subtitles from here
- Then within some seconds the changes will occur.
These are the steps to follow if you want to turn on or off peacock subtitles on your iPhone.
How to Turn On or Off Peacock Subtitles on Android
Peacock TV offers high-quality content that is also appealing to Android users. You must first download the Peacock TV app for Android from Google Play and log in to your account.
The procedure is simple to follow if you wish to enable or disable subtitles:
- Launch the Peacock TV app on your Android device and play the content you want.
- Tap and pull up the playback options.
- Finally, click the “text bubble” button, and then you can either turn on or off the subtitles.
How to Turn On or Off Peacock Subtitles On Peacock on PC
Easy to use is a key factor for comparing streaming platforms. Customers of Peacock TV are fortunate to have a simple and clear user interface. Hence, it’s simple to locate the subtitles button.
Here’s how Peacock TV works when you watch a movie in your browser on a computer:
- Go to Peacock TV’s official website using any browser on your computer.
- Log in to your Peacock TV account.
- Proceed by selecting a title of your choice and start streaming.
- Navigate to options for playing back videos will be visible at the bottom of the screen.
- Click on the remark (subtitles) icon in the bottom left corner of the browser window. When you hover over it, it will turn yellow.
- There will be an audio and subtitles pop-up menu. You have the option of Off or English. The Spanish language is an option for several titles.
Even if you pause the video, you can enable or disable the subtitles. Changes are still applicable.
How to Fix Peacock TV Subtitles Not Working
In case, the subtitles are not showing up because you forgot to activate them, you can simply turn them on. However, subtitles can offer both spoken dialogue and closed captioning, which goes beyond simply dialogue to describe other noises in the film or television program you are watching.
When watching a movie or television show on a PC, you can quickly fix the Peacock TV subtitles if it is not working using the steps outlined below:
- You can activate subtitles by moving your mouse over the text bubble that looks like a remark box.
- Tap on it, and select the” English” option under Subtitles.
- As an alternative, pause the video while using the mobile app, and tap the “text bubble.”
- Then choose a language, and the subtitles will start to show while you stream.
- Although most movies and television shows have English subtitles, some of them also have Spanish subtitles.
- There are other measures you may do to try to remedy the problem if the initial repair does not work and you are still unable to read subtitles on Peacock TV.
- Refreshing the page on the service’s website or closing and reopening the app on a mobile device are two potentials to fix it.
- Despite your efforts, if you are still unable to view the subtitles, there may be a technical issue with Peacock TV or there may not be a subtitle package available for the particular film or television program you are watching.
Although it happens less often, this can happen. Peacock might not be able to display subtitles for some films or television programs due to legal restrictions.
NOTE: It is possible that Peacock TV lacks the legal authority to show subtitles for that particular piece of programming. Unfortunately, in such circumstances, the only choice is to view the material without subtitles.
How do I Change the Subtitle Font on my Peacock?
Similar to many other streaming services, Peacock allows you to customize how your subtitles are displayed. You can change the text size, shadow depth, color, and even the typeface by swiping down to the settings menu’s bottom.
How do I Get to Peacock Settings?
First of all, log into your Peacock account by going to your account page. Choose Settings. Choose your options as you scroll down. You can modify your account settings here, including your email address, password, and Improve Security choices.
ALSO CHECK THESE OUT:
- How to Shuffle Stations in Pandora
- Top 200 Best Starz Movie Recommendations you would Love
- Cartoon Network in English and How to Get
- Best VPN for Cinema HD
- How to Watch Animal Planet Live