Converting a PDF to a Word document is not as difficult as it sounds. But it can get complicated sometimes whenever you try to convert or copy a text from PDF to Word. There are some most ways to achieve that. In this blog post, you will be enlightened you on how to convert PDF to Word, so read through and follow the procedures carefully.
How to Convert PDF to Word
PDF files are popular, particularly in the business world, and because they are cross-platform, and high-fidelity documents they could look the same no matter the device that you want to view them on. But they might be difficult to edit by design. And if you need to crack open a PDF and then make changes, you can do that by converting the PDF to Word.
The formatting could not be identical to an original PDF, but you can now be able to access all Microsoft Word’s formatting tools.
Steps to Convert PDF to Word
If you are a user of Microsoft Word, then it is relatively easy and fast for you to convert a PDF file using MS Word. Here are steps on how you can be able to convert a PDF file into a Word.
- Sort out the PDF file on your File Explorer.
- Now you have to Right click on the PDF file that you would want to open.
- Select the Open With option and c
- Click Microsoft Word or Word on the menu.
- Then click on the OK option to convert the file.
- Now edit the Word document. If you downloaded the PDF file from the internet, you will then see a bar at the top of the document asking if you would want to enable edit.
- Now you have to Save the converted PDF. By clicking the File, select Save As, click This PC, and then click on the Save
How to Convert PDF to Word on Google Docs
If you do not have access to Microsoft Word, you can also be able to convert it using Google Docs.
- Launch Google Docs on your web browser docs.google.com
- Click on the Open File Picker icon that is near the top of the page.
- In Open a File window, click on the Upload
- Now you can open the file that you would want to convert on a computer. And you can Select a File from your Device and then navigate to it, or you can even drag the file to the window.
- After a few moments, the PDF will then display in the browser, but you can still open in Google Drive and you will then need to select Google Docs. And at the top of the screen, click on the Open With arrow and then choose Google Docs.
- Click on the File option, when the PDF appears in the Google Docs, then Download and click on the Microsoft Word (.docx). The file will then be saved to your device’s Download folder.
These are steps on how you can be able to convert your PDF file to Word.
How to Convert PDF to Word Online
The guidelines that you need to convert a PDF file into Word are outlined here below, so follow the steps carefully:
- Go to the Adobe PDF Converter on your web browser through this link www.adobe.com
- Click on the Select a File option or you can even drag and drop files into the Converter zone.
- Select the PDF file that you would want to convert to the DOCX file format.
- Wait for Acrobat to automatically convert the file from PDF to an editable Word document.
- Now you can be able to download the converted Word document or sign in to share the file.
I’m sure you might have been enlightened on how to convert your PDF file to Word.
What is PDF
The PDF is an abbreviation that stands for Portable Document Format, it is a versatile file format that is created by Adobe that could give people an easy, reliable way that you can use to present and then exchange documents, regardless of the hardware, software, or operating system that is being used by most people that views the document.
PDF/A is an ISO standard version of Portable Document Format (PDF) that is specialized for use in the archiving and long-term preservation of electronic documents. This file format is used whenever you need to save files that can never be modified but needs to be easily printed and shared. Today, most devices have a version of Adobe Reader or can open PDF in the Internet Browser.
How do I convert PDFs to Word?
These are steps and guides for you to be able to Convert PDF to Word:
- Choose the Select a File button above, or you can even drag and drop a file into the drop zone.
- Now you have to select the PDF that you would want to convert to the DOCX file format.
- Watch the Acrobat automatically convert files from PDFs to editable Word documents.
- Now you have to download the converted Word document or even sign in to share it.
Can I Convert PDF to Word using Word?
However, if you would want to edit the PDF file format, you can go ahead and then open it in Word. MS Word makes a copy of the PDF, converts it to a Word document, and then attempts to match the layout of the Original PDF. You can always have the Original PDF, just in case you do not want to keep the version that Word Converts.
How do I Convert PDF to an editable document?
These are procedures to follow for you to make a PDF editable with Acrobat:
- Open the PDF file in Acrobat Pro
- Click on the Edit PDF tool on the right-hand panel.
- Use the editing tools for you to add new text, edit text, or you can update fonts using selections from the format drop-down list.
- And you can be able to Move, Resize, Replace or Add images using the tools in the Object list.
How do I Open a PDF in Word?
Here are steps on how you can open a PDF in Word:
- Launch Word.
- Click on the Open icon located in the left-hand toolbar.
- Navigate to the top of the screen and then select Open from the drop-down menu.
- Find and then select the PDF and tap Open.
- If this is your first time opening a PDF in Word, a dialog box might appear requesting permissions to convert the file.
CHECK THESE OUT
- How to Free up Space on iCloud Storage
- How to Create a Gradient Background in Canva
- How to Watch Animal Planet Live
- How to Cancel an Amazon Prime Free Trial
- How to Use ChatGPT