Users would certainly expect to connect any pair of Bluetooth headphones or wireless earbuds, but it is a pair of Apple AirPods of Sony’s latest noise-canceling headphones, to your available Xbox device. Connecting headphones to Xbox is available to users. In this blog you will learn How to Connect Bluetooth Headphones to Xbox, so read through carefully.
How to Connect Bluetooth Headphones to Xbox
The Bluetooth headphone revolution has not quite made it easy to gaming yet. You can technically use Bluetooth headphones on more modern video game consoles, but every method for doing so can cost you extra cash and some pairing methods are easier than others. There are many aspects of life, both wires and the worst. It is not fun to have wires snaking around your entertainment setup views, and most especially if you are into gaming, they become very problematic very quickly.
Requirements to Connect Bluetooth Headphones to Xbox
To be able to connect any Bluetooth headsets to an Xbox, you will be needing some extra hardware. Once you have the requirements to connect your Bluetooth headphones to your Xbox, then you are good to go.
- Series S/X Xbox Controller
- Pair of Bluetooth headphones or earbuds (that are compatible with the Xbox wireless system)
- Xbox Bluetooth Adapter
Above are the only things required for users to have for them to be able to connect their available Bluetooth headphones with their Xbox devices.
How to Connect Bluetooth Headphones to Xbox
Bluetooth or any wireless audio connectivity is another frustration that many gamers have about the Xbox console. Before we head on, you have to take note that Xbox is still a pretty exclusive console that does not connect easily to devices it is not compatible with.
Anyway, this guide below would make the connectivity process easy for you, all you need to do is to follow the procedures carefully.
- The first step to take is to turn on your headphones to use Bluetooth on Xbox and prepare it for pairing. This can be done by pressing the buttons for a few seconds or so.
- After you might have turned it on, it should indicate a combination of two flashing lights that will show that it is ready to connect Bluetooth to the Xbox
- Now you will have to go over to your gaming console, turn them on, and prepare it to connect Bluetooth headphones to Xbox
- Locate the pairing button, which is below the “X” power button, and it is a common way for users to connect Bluetooth headphones to Xbox Series S
- Press them to turn on the pairing mode. You will notice blinking LED light to tell if it is ready to use headphones with Xbox
- Aside from the power button, headphones should have a connect button. Locate it and then press it for a few seconds until it blinks rapidly.
- Wait until the lights are stable, that means they are already paired successfully and are ready to use.
Connect Bluetooth Headphones to Xbox Using Xbox Application
Using the Xbox application trick can give you access to enjoy and hear party chat. You won’t hear game audio or talk through when using your headphones.
Users can join a party chat on Xbox and then plug their Bluetooth headphones into the Xbox app. you can even route the game audio to their TV and then speak using a USB mic. Overall, it is not that convenient, but it is still a solution. Below are the steps:
- Connect your Bluetooth Headset to your Smartphone
- Download and then install the Xbox application for free
- Launch the application and then click on the “Social” icon.
- Select the “Headset” icon at the top right corner of the page.
- Agree to permission, it will open the party chat screen. You can still invite your mates to join.
With these steps, you can easily connect your headphones to your Xbox using the Xbox application.
How to Connect Non-Compatible Bluetooth Headphones to Xbox
The major problem with gaming consoles is that most times you won’t find ways to know if they are compatible with your platforms once you have tried to use headphones on Xbox. However, it is not all gloom and doom because there can be things to be done to improve the chances of successfully connecting wireless headphones to Xbox Series X or Series S.
If they do not connect you can employ several tools to connect Bluetooth headphones t Xbox Series X which are listed here below.
- Xbox Application
- TV Connection
- PC Connection
- Bluetooth Transmitters
The following are the things you can link to them.
I hope this content has provided you with the answers that you need on the subject matter of how to use Bluetooth Headphones on Xbox. Of course, it is an answer, but there might be a detour if the Bluetooth headphone is not compatible with consoles.
And if you are in search of the best devices that can connect to your Xbox with ease, and then give you satisfying gameplay audio quality. It is able to transmit data three times more compared to its competitors. Plus, it is highly recommended for heavy gamers, all thanks to its memory foam ear muffs and lightweight build.
How do I Connect My Bluetooth Headphones to My Xbox?
How to connect Bluetooth headsets to Xbox using a controller.
- Check that your console controller integrates a 3.5mm port.
- Connect the Bluetooth transmitter to the 3.5mm port.
- Press the sync button and then connect your headset to the Xbox controller.
- Now you are ready to enjoy your console audio wirelessly.
Can all Bluetooth Headphones Connect to Xbox?
Yes, you can. You can connect your headphones to your Xbox console and then through Bluetooth to another device to listen to both at the same time.
How do Wireless Headphones Work?
Wireless headsets work by connecting, with the device you want to use, or pairing, through a radio or infrared signal. For many devices, you would want to use Bluetooth technology to make connecting easier for the users. Devices with Bluetooth technology can now connect and then exchange data that are over very short distances using radio transmissions.
Can the Xbox Wireless Headset Connect to Two Devices at Once?
Can I use my headset with both my consoles and then a separate Bluetooth device at the same time? Yes, you can! You can now connect your headset to your Xbox console and through Bluetooth to another device to listen in to both at the same time.