Peacock is the ideal complement to your entertainment devices, such as smart TVs, consoles, and a lot more, since it is a new live TV and on-demand streaming app and offers both live TV and on-demand programming. You can find it below as we walk you through the steps on How to Get Peacock on LG Smart TV.
How to Get Peacock on LG Smart TV
If you enjoy Peacock, you may be interested in discovering how to download it to your LG Smart TV. Fortunately, it’s a basic procedure that can be completed in a few easy stages.
You must first enter the LG Content Store on your LG Smart TV to get going. From there, you may search for and download the Peacock app. You have to sign in with your Peacock account credentials after installing the app.
From there, you can access all of Peacock’s fantastic programming directly from the LG Smart TV. You can begin streaming Peacock TV on your LG Smart TV in an array of other ways in addition.
Stream Peacock on LG Smart TV
You can download and set up Peacock directly onto your LG Smart TV if it supports webOS in the App Store.
- Make sure you are connected to the internet and navigate to the Home menu on your LG Smart TV. You can easily press the Home button on your remote to go to Home.
- Now you have to click on the Search option on the top right of the screen and then search for the Peacock app.
- Select the Peacock app to open the installation window.
- Click on the Install option, and then wait for the app to install, and then open the Peacock app.
- After downloading, Launch the Peacock app.
- Now you have to provide your account login credentials to log into the app.
- Now you can start streaming content from Peacock TV.
Stream Peacock on LG Smart TV Via Chrome Cast
You may use the built-in Chromecast feature if your LG Smart TV lacks the webOS listed in the App Store. So below are guides to follow for you to stream Peacock on your LG Smart TV through Chrome Cast:
- To ensure that your LG has the Chromecast built-in feature, you have to navigate to Home.
- Then click on the Settings tab.
- Now you have to click on the Apps option and see if Google Chrome Cast is listed in the options, if it is press Enable.
- Ensure that your LG Smart TV has the Chromecast option enabled or even a diverse Chromecast device connected.
- Now download and then Launch the Peacock App on your mobile device or a computer.
- Login into your Peacock TV account.
- Start watching your ideal movie or TV show.
- Then click on the Cast symbol in the top right corner of your screen.
- Choose your Chromecast or LG TV from the list that pops up and then start streaming.
Stream Peacock on LG Smart TV Via AirPlay
You can be able to stream Peacock on your TV if your LG Smart TV supports AirPlay. All you need to do to start streaming using AirPlay is to follow the steps that are outlined here below:
Here is a list of models of LG Smart TV that support AirPlay:
- 2020 with a webOS version of 5.0, OLED – BX/CX/GX/WX/ZX/RX. UHD – UN Series, NANA Series
- 2019 with a webOS version of 4.5, OLED – B9/C9/E9/W9/Z9. UHD – UM Series, SM Series
- webOS version 4.0, 2018, OLED – B8/C8/E8/W8/Z8. UHD – UK Series, SK Series
Steps to follow:
- Make sure that your LG has AirPlay that is available, or you will have to update your LG Smart TV firmware.
- Download and Launch the Peacock App on your mobile device or computer.
- Enter your login information, then click Login.
- Choose your favorite TV show or movie.
- Click the AirPlay option in the top right corner of your screen.
- From the list that appears, choose your LG Smart TV or Chromecast.
Ensure that your smartphone and LG Smart TV are both connected to the same Wi-Fi network to prevent connectivity problems.
How Do I Install Peacock on Smart TV?
Search for Peacock in the app store on your smart TV. Install the app. Start streaming by launching the Peacock app on your smart TV.
Why Can’t I Find Peacock on my TV?
Why Am I Unable to Watch Peacock on My TV? The only time you aren’t able to stream Peacock on your TV is typically if you weren’t utilizing a smart TV that was compatible. However, streaming won’t be possible if your smart TV or source device is not connected to the internet.
Where is the App Store on my TV?
Press the HOME button on the remote control. In the applications category, choose the Google Play Store application. Note for phones running AndroidTM 8.0 and portions of Android 9: If Google Play Store fails to appear under Apps, choose Apps, Google Play Store, or Get more apps.
Does Peacock Allow Screen Mirroring?
In the event that this is not the case, you may always screen mirror this streaming service on your TV. You can enjoy programs from your Peacock TV by directly watching them on your Smart TV. You may examine the information on subscriptions and compatibility above before registering with Peacock TV.
How Do I Get Peacock from Phone to TV?
At the very top of the screen, click the Chromecast icon. Choose a streaming platform. The Peacock movie, show, or series appears when you connect to it and the Chromecast symbol will change color.
- How to Cast Peacock to the TV from iPhone
- How to Connect HBO Max to TV
- Peacock TV Activate – Activation Process Apple, Android, Samsung, and More
- How to Use Paramount Plus on Your Fire TV
- How to Connect Fubo TV on Different Devices