Am here with a post “front-end developer job in the USA with visa sponsorship”. Am going to be showing you some top online platforms to apply for this job, how you can apply, the eligibility needs of you, and many more information about the job.
Front-End Developer Salary in the United States
How much does a Front-End Developer make in the United States? The salary is based on the years of experience, location and the company you are working with. But the average salary is between $112.227 to $186,080 per year and a $5,000 cash bonus per year. While the per hour range is between $48.06 to $79.68.
High Paying Front End Developer Job in USA
There are different types of front-end developer jobs in USA with visa sponsorship. Bow are some of them:
Estimated: $108K – $137K a year
You will need a bachelor’s degree in a related field or 8+ years of experience to get this job. However, the role is to maintain these programs through coding, and debugging.
Estimated: $108K – $137K a year
The advisor for software engineering uses their specialist knowledge and experience to supervise the creation and modification of intricate software applications. However, you need to have a bachelor’s degree in a related field or 8+ years of experience.
React Front-End Engineer
$130,000 – $190,000 a year
Digital Front End Developer
Salary average: $62,504 – $106,288 a year
To get this job, you need a bachelor’s in software engineering, design, or related area. However, you also need 5+ years of CMS development and more.
Software Engineer, Front End
Estimated: $85.6K – $108K a year
This is another amazing job to apply for as it offers a high-paying salary with computer science, CSS, react, HTML qualifications and more.
Data Visualization Systems Developer
Salary: $54,974 a year
An individual who develops these visual aids is known as a data visualization developer. Their main duties are to create visual representations of textual data that highlight trends, patterns, or relationships between various places.
Salary range: $88,378 to $134,799
The average salary for an application developer is $88,378 per year in the United States and a $5,000 cash bonus per year. However, there are other benefits to enjoy as well.
Top companies for Front End Developers in United States
Are you aware there are top companies offering front-end developers in the United States? Well, if you don’t, am here to list out some top companies offering job opportunities in this field:
Founded in 2008 it gives engineers the platform and tools to take a data-driven approach to every stage of the software lifecycle. However, the average New Relic Front End Developer’s yearly pay in the United States is approximately $171,357, which is 64% above the national average.
Founded in 2004 it is headed in Menlo Park, CA. You can work as a front developer at Meta and make more money. Average Meta Front End Developer yearly pay in the United States is approximately $168,498, which is 61% above the national average. While the per hour range is $72.15 to $181 and $168,498 to $362,000 yearly.
Funded in 1994 and headed in MC Lean, VA. Average Capital One Front End Developer yearly pay in the United States is approximately $166,150, which is 59% above the national average. High pay is $263,000 and $71.15 to $132 per hour.
Average Amazon.com Front End Developer yearly pay in the United States is approximately $159,056, which is 52% above the national average. The high salary is $258,000 and the per hour range is $68.11 to $129.
Stefanini IT Solution
Founded in 1987 and headed in Av. Marginal, 156. Jaguariúna – SP – CEP 13820-000. Brasil. The average hourly pay in the United States is approximately $67.23 to $200, which is 28% above the national average. However, $157,003 to $400,000 per year.
Stanford Health Care
Average Stanford Health Care Front End Developer yearly pay in the United States is approximately $142,203, which is 36% above the national average and high pay is $214,000. While the per hour is $60.89 to $107. It was founded in 1985 and is located in Palo Alto, CA.
Tata Consultancy Services (TCS)
Founded in 1968 it is one of the best companies to apply for work when it comes to Front End Developer Jobs in the USA with visa sponsorship. The average Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) Front End Developer yearly pay in the United States is approximately $80,273, which is 23% below the national average.
Q Link Wireless
This company is headed in Dania and it is one of the best places to apply for front-end developer. Average Q Link Wireless Front End Developer yearly pay in the United States is approximately $69,296, which is 34% below the national average.
Highest paying cities for Front End Developers near United States
The average salary for a front-end developer is $65.30 per hour in Minneapolis, MN and a $5,000 cash bonus per year. Get on the link and know more.
How much does a Front-End Developer make in San Francisco, CA? The average salary is $58.25 to $88.73 per hour and a $5,000 cash bonus per year.
Their per hour salary range is $136,034 to $207,217.
This is a nice city to relocate to as there are lots of job opportunities and many more. However, their salary range is between $57.56 to $83.03 while per year is $134,408 to $193,909.
When you apply for jobs here you have benefits like dental insurance, assistance, profit sharing, and many more.
Looking for where to apply for jobs as a front-end developer, you are in the right place. Their average salary is $52.96 to $88.45 and their yearly price is $123,665 to $206,559
Have you been to San CA before? Well, you can google it and see how amazing it looks. There are lots of job opportunities there and a peaceful environment. Their average salary is between $51.26 to $77.53 and $119,709 to $181,065.
NY is everyone’s dream city, you can get on the link and go for any job of your choice. However, their salary range is between $50.81 to $87.45 per hour and $118,659 to $204,213 per year.
How much does a Front-End Developer make in Austin, TX? The average salary is $47.96 to $72.58 per hour and a $5,000 cash bonus per year.
How much does a Front End Developer make in Houston, TX? The average salary for a front-end developer is $46.68 per hour in Houston, TX and a $5,000 cash bonus per year
Benefits For Front End Developers in the USA With Visa Sponsorship
Below are the most common benefits for front-end developers jobs in the USA with visa sponsorship:
- 401(k) matching
- AD&D insurance
- Commuter assistance
- Dental Insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Opportunities for advancement
- Paid sick time
- Paid time off
- Paid training
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Profit sharing
- Referral program
- Relocation assistance
- Retirement plan
- Stock options
- Tuition reimbursement
- Unlimited paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Volunteer time off
- Wellness program
- Work from home
- Develop and implement user interface components
- Create and maintain documentation for front-end code
- Collaborate with back-end developers and web designers to improve usability
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability
- Stay updated on emerging front-end technologies and best practices
- Troubleshoot and debug issues
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Participate in code reviews and provide constructive feedback
- Test and validate code for browser and device compatibility
- Implement responsive designs and ensure a seamless user experience across devices
- Work closely with designers to translate visual design concepts into functional user interfaces
- Maintain and improve website performance and user experience
- Stay current with industry trends and advancements in front-end development technologies
Eligibility and Skills For Front End Developer Job in USA with Visa Sponsorship
- Hold a relevant bachelor’s or higher degree in computer science, web development, or a related field
- Have experience with front-end frameworks such as React, Angular, or Vue.js
- Demonstrate a portfolio of past projects showcasing front-end development skills
- Familiarity with version control systems, such as Git
- Strong understanding of responsive web design principles
- Knowledge of cross-browser compatibility and accessibility standards
- Experience in optimizing web applications for performance and speed
- Effective collaboration and communication skills to work with cross-functional teams
- Understanding of UI/UX design principles and ability to collaborate with designers
- Familiarity with back-end development concepts and ability to collaborate with back-end developers
- Stay updated on the latest trends and technologies in front-end development
- For non-U.S. citizens, who hold a valid work visa or have eligibility for sponsorship by the employer
- Willingness to adapt to evolving technologies and learn new skills as needed
How to Apply
To apply for a Front End Developer job in the USA with visa sponsorship, you can follow these general steps:
- Get Your Smartphone and connect to a strong network
- Look for job opportunities on popular job boards, company websites, and professional networking platforms. Focus on companies that are known for sponsoring visas.
- Tailor your resume to highlight your front-end development skills, relevant experience, and education.
- Showcase your best work in a portfolio that demonstrates your proficiency in front-end development.
- Ensure your LinkedIn profile is up-to-date and reflects your skills and experiences. Connect with professionals in the field and join relevant groups or communities.
- Identify companies that are open to hiring international candidates and sponsoring work visas. Larger tech companies or those with a global presence may be more willing to sponsor visas.
- Apply directly through the careers page of the companies you’re interested in. Some job postings may explicitly mention if the company is open to visa sponsorship.
- Utilize platforms like com, LinkedIn, Indeed, Glassdoor, and others to find job postings that specifically mention visa sponsorship.
- Reach out to recruitment agencies that specialize in tech jobs. They may have insights into companies that are actively seeking international talent.
- Mention in your cover letter or application that you require visa sponsorship to work in the U.S.
- Be ready to discuss your skills, experience, and why you’re a good fit for the company. Understand the visa sponsorship process and be prepared to answer questions about it during interviews.
Type of Visa for Front End Developer Job
For a Front End Developer job in the USA, individuals typically apply for an H-1B visa. The H-1B visa is a non-immigrant visa that allows U.S. employers to temporarily employ foreign workers in speciality occupations, including roles in information technology, software development, and other technical fields. Here are some key points about the H-1B visa:
The H-1B visa is designed for individuals working in occupations that require specialized knowledge and a bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
Applicants need to have at least a bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in a field related to the job. Front End Developers often have degrees in computer science, information technology, or a related field.
The visa application process requires an employer to sponsor the foreign worker. The employer files a petition with the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) on behalf of the employee.
Do Front End Developer jobs in the USA offer visa sponsorship?
Yes, many companies in the USA are open to sponsoring work visas for qualified international candidates. Look for job postings that explicitly mention visa sponsorship or inquire directly with employers about their policies.
Which visa is commonly used for Front End Developer roles, and how does the sponsorship process work?
The H-1B visa is commonly used for Front End Developer positions. Employers initiate the sponsorship process by filing a petition with the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) on behalf of the candidate. The visa is initially granted for up to three years, with the possibility of extensions.