The ExxonMobil employment portal for 2023 is currently accepting entries online. Through the ExxonMobil Recruitment portal, you are able to use the ExxonMobil application.
On this page, you will discover additional details about ExxonMobil careers, ExxonMobil jobs for new graduates, how to submit applications for positions at ExxonMobil, as well as pertinent information regarding the hiring procedure. Here are all the available ExxonMobil employment opportunities.
ExxonMobil has recently seen an increase in demand for its products and services, so they are desperately seeking committed candidates to fill open positions. It conducts exploring, blending, manufacturing, production, and marketing operations in Nigeria.
You can use the extensive details and guidelines we’ve provided to assist you with submitting an application.
These cover the prerequisites, guidelines, and hassle-free application processes for ExxonMobil employment opportunities. So, keep going and put all of these suggestions into effect. We will provide all of the details you require about the ExxonMobil recruitment opening and deadline in this article.
Below are the available jobs that you can find in the ExxonMobil recruitment.
- Technical and administrative support
- Commercial and Business
- Information technology
- Accounting, finance, and tax
- Human resources
- Project management
- Research and technology
- Health, safety, security, and environment
ExxonMobil Recruitment Form Out
The ExxonMobil recruitment job application form is currently out for 2023. According to ExxonMobil, applicants that are interested are required to submit their applications via the online recruitment official portal https://www.jobs.exxonmobil.com
When talking of ExxonMobil recruitment, there are a few key things that you should have in mind about it, and they include:
- The ExxonMobil recruitment application form is free
- Applicants can easily access the job application form through the recruitment portal.
- Interested individuals are required to submit their applications before the recruitment deadline to avoid disqualification.
- Applicants should not pay anyone to secure a post for them as the intake of prospective employees is based on merits.
- Observe the job requirements carefully.
These are the things that you should note in mind as you venture into the ExxonMobil recruitment process.
General Requirements for the Recruitment
To be eligible to work for ExxonMobil, you must satisfy the following conditions.
- Candidates should be capable of successful communication.
- Must have earned at least five credits in the West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), National Examination Council (NECO), and General Certificate of Education (GCE) in no more than two sittings. With credit in English.
- excellent awareness of teamwork and an outstanding capacity for analysis
- All candidates must be in possession of a legitimate form of identity, such as a driver’s license, National identity Card, passport, or voter card.
- Being computer literate is a plus.
- For the web profile to be completed, a curriculum vitae is necessary.
- Candidates having a criminal history that does not include traffic violations will not be hired by our agency.
- Applicant cannot be older than 35 years old
- Interested candidates have to demonstrate proper conduct and composure.
- Any comparable field and a recognized university-issued HND, B.Sc., NCE, or OND certificate are acceptable.
- Must be eager to start an unfamiliar environment
- Candidates have to be in good physical and mental health.
How to Apply
Before an applicant can be able to apply, you must follow the guidelines that are provided here below, the steps help for an effective application. To apply, take some of these actions:
- Click here to access the official website: https://jobs.exxonmobil.com
- Visit the website’s Jobs & Careers section.
- Click on one of the vacant posts.
- Carefully read and comply with all directions.
- Give every relevant detail
- Verify each detail you have.
- Send your applications.
If you get the job, you will be notified through email and scheduled for the next step in the hiring procedure, which could potentially lead to a rewarding career with the company.
How long is the hiring process at ExxonMobil?
Our application questions and postings are made to make it simpler for us to find applicants who meet the criteria of our openings. The best candidates are usually contacted for an interview between two and eight weeks after their application (however some hiring programs might stipulate a longer time limit).
Is it hard to get a Job at ExxonMobil?
The organization is known for having a very stringent hiring procedure with prospective employees scheduled for a maximum of five interviews overall. In addition, Exxon Mobil pays superior earnings for the majority of its employment roles, making it an appealing place to work.
How much does ExxonMobil pay graduates in Nigeria?
ExxonMobil expects to pay an intern NGN 30,000 in total per month.
How much is the graduate trainee salary at ExxonMobil Nigeria?
At ExxonMobil, the average monthly salary for a graduate trainee is NGN 100,000.
ALSO CHECK THESE OUT
- Top Recruiting Agencies in Nigeria
- Nigerian Breweries Recruitment – APPLY NOW
- FSCS Recruitment 2023 – APPLY NOW!
- Coca-Cola Nigeria Recruitment – APPLY NOW!
- Africa Union Recruitment – APPLY NOW!