Applications from qualified students are now being accepted for the East Tennessee State University Scholarships, which are fully funded and sponsored by the East Tennessee State University.
Nevertheless, if you are a student who wants to further your education, this is an excellent opportunity to quickly apply for these bachelor’s and Master’s scholarships in the USA.
East Tennessee State University Scholarships
To attract prospective international students who are interested in earning undergraduate or graduate degrees, East Tennessee State University offers the ETSU International Students Academic Merit Scholarship.
The diversity projects and efforts to enhance the social, economic, environmental, and health conditions of ETSU are reflected in this program. The award covers 50% of the recipients’ tuition and maintenance costs.
However, this is the sixth-largest public university system in the US. The Tennessee Board of Regents includes ETSU, a public institution in Johnson City, Tennessee. The fourth-largest university in the state is ETSU.
Candidates must submit an application for undergraduate or graduate admission to ETSU, as well as have or plan to secure an F-1 or J-1 student visa, to be considered (information on an F-1 visa or J-1 visa is available).
Additionally, candidates must have a strong academic background.
All candidates who meet the following criteria will be considered for the scholarship:
- A US 4.0 scale high school GPA of at least 3.0 (for freshman applicants).
- A 3.0 grade point average (GPA) for undergraduate studies in the US (for undergraduate transfer and graduate applicants).
- At this point, those who meet the requirements for the scholarship will get a notification of the award in their admissions letter.
Undergraduate students must fill out and turn in a scholarship acceptance form as part of the registration procedure for new students to accept the scholarship.
How to Apply for ETSU Scholarships
To apply for the East Tennessee State University (ETSU) Scholarships:
- Submit your application for admission to ETSU along with all necessary documentation to the Office of Undergraduate Admissions.
- Submit your official high school transcripts to the ETSU Office of Undergraduate Admissions.
- Submit your ACT or SAT results to the ETSU Office of Undergraduate Admissions.
- Only test results obtained before March 1 (before your first fall term at ETSU) will be taken into consideration when determining eligibility.
Note: After this deadline, students’ applications won’t be taken into consideration for APS scholarships.
Students Ineligible for the Merit Scholarship
This scholarship is not eligible to:
- Students who are working toward a second Bachelor’s or Master’s degree.
- Graduate students with a tuition scholarship or graduate assistantship.
- Students who are currently receiving any other tuition-covering ETSU scholarship.
- Students who are submitting applications to the PharmD and MD programs.
- Students with invalid F-1 or J-1 status.
Award Terms and Conditions
If you are an undergraduate student who continues to achieve the minimum eligibility standards, the scholarship may be renew for up to 8 semesters.
On the other hand, If you are working toward a master’s degree or a course of study that is equal to their program, graduate students may be eligible to earn the grant for up to five semesters.
It is very important to note that the award cannot be used in conjunction with other financial aid programs that assist with tuition fees, such as the Fulbright grants, Honors in Discipline, Graduate Assistantships, Graduate Tuition Scholarships, Government funding, and Creative Arts.
The scholarship cannot apply when students are paying in-state of Erate tuition the scholarship cannot be applied.
Students who submit their applications by the standard deadline for admission (December 15) and finish them by January 6 will hear about their admission status in mid-February.
Does Tennessee State University Give Full-Ride Scholarships?
There are 10 full scholarships available each year from Tennessee State University to graduates of Southwest Tennessee Community College. A 3.25 cumulative GPA is the bare minimum requirement.
Does East Tennessee State University Offer Scholarships to International Students?
The academic divisions at ETSU provide scholarships for their majors. Students from other countries may be eligible for some of these scholarships.
How much is the Application Fee for East Tennessee State University?
The application fee is $25 which is not refundable after filling out the admissions application. In fact,Students students who have proven financial need and meet the requirements may speak with their admissions counselor about a subsidy for the application cost (limited availability, apply early).
What is the Acceptance Rate for Tennessee State University?
Modest university with 4,816 undergraduate students enrolled. The admissions rate at Tennessee State is 100 percent. Commerce, criminal justice and law enforcement administration, and communications are popular majors.
ALSO CHECK THESE OUT:
- Scholarships in Canada for Nigerian Students and How to Apply
- NNPC/Total Undergraduate Scholarship 2023 – Apply Now
- Guinness Nigeria Scholarship Eligibility – Apply Now
- ECN Recruitment 2023 Application Form Portal – Apply Now
- GPA Requirements for Full Scholarship in the USA