Facebook is a platform where you can see all kinds of photos from memes to beautiful pictures of your favorite celebrities or pictures of your family members and friends.
It could be a picture of your favorite food or snack, a picture of beautiful designs of your dream car or house, it could also be a fashion style you admire, and the list goes on and on.
You cannot stop seeing beautiful pictures on Facebook, you see new ones every day you log into your account because new ones are being posted every day.
The desire to see them beyond Facebook grows as most persons like to share these pictures on other social media accounts and also to view them offline.
Tired of screenshotting your favorite pictures? This article is for you as we will show you how to download pictures from Facebook to your gallery.
How to Download Facebook Photos on Your Mobile Device
If you don’t need so many pictures, you can save the ones you want individually. Follow the steps below to begin.
- log into your Facebook app on your mobile device.
- Navigate to a photo you wish to download.
- Click on it so it can open in full screen.
- By the upper right corner of the picture are three dots, click on them.
- You will be opened up to several options.
- Click on the “save to phone” option.
- Congratulations! You have successfully saved your desired photo from Facebook to your phone gallery. To find them on your gallery, locate the Facebook folder and you will find them there.
How to Download Facebook Photos from Your PC
If you don’t need so many pictures, you can save the ones you desire individually. Follow the steps below to begin
- Log into your account on your PC.
- Navigate your way to the photo you wish to save.
- By the right side of the photo are three dots directly by the name of the person who initially posted the image you wish to save.
- Click on the three dots.
- click “download” from the menu given to you.
congratulations! If you have duly followed these steps then you have successfully saved the picture you want from Facebook to your PC.
How to Download All Photos from Your Facebook Profile
Sometimes, you may want to download all your photos from your Facebook profile to your gallery without doing one at a time. Probably you may have lost all your pictures from your gallery and wish to get back the pictures you initially posted on Facebook. If you are using an Android phone, follow these steps to begin
- Log into your Facebook app.
- Navigate your way to your Facebook profile.
- Click on settings.
- From the options given to you select “your Facebook information”.
- When you select that it gives you other options, from them, select “download your information”.
- When you select that, it opens more options for you, and from there, select “photos and videos”.
- When you have selected that, also choose the date, range, file format, and media quality.
- Now click on create file then wait for Facebook to compile the media.
- Once Facebook has successfully done this, click on available copies so you can download your compressed file.
How to Download All Photos from Your Facebook Business Page
Yes, you can download all photos at once from your Facebook business page but the downside is that you cannot save pictures alone but irrespective of that, the following steps will help you download them.
- Log into your Facebook app.
- Navigate your way to settings.
- When you get to settings, go to general.
- From general, go to the download page.
- Click on the download page once again.
- Then proceed to create the file.
- Your data will begin to download and Facebook will notify you of this.
- When the file has been downloaded, browse it to find the images.
- When found, copy and paste them to your desired folder.
Will I be able to save my Facebook images to Cloud or google photos?
Yes, it is possible to save your Facebook images to your gallery and also to google photos and iCloud. Simply, navigate your way to settings on Facebook, then select “transfer a copy of your photos or videos”. Facebook will ask you to select a file location and select the destination you have in mind, either Cloud or Google. To proceed, simply confirm the transfer and you will get an email when you have finally imported your image
Is Odrive a Better Way to Save My Pictures on Facebook?
I wouldn’t say it is a better way but another way to save your photos. It is an all-in-one folder that saves everything you have online. To use odrive you must first of all sign up for odrive via Facebook, immediately after you do that a folder will automatically be there for you where you will find all your Facebook photos.
With Odrive however, it takes a lot of time to download pictures in batches, it only allows you to view your pictures one by one. It also helps you to view and organize your photos and also to back them up.
Can I Save Photos That were sent to me via Messenger?
Yes, you can, follow the following steps to save your photos;
- Open your messenger app.
- Click on the three horizontal lines close to your chats.
- By the upper right corner is a gear icon click on it.
- Tap on the “photos & media” option you see.
- From the options provided, click on “save on capture”
- If you followed these steps closely, you successfully saved your photos from the messenger app.
- How to Follow Everyone on Threads
- How Late Does Amazon Deliver
- Report Someone on Facebook Marketplace | Seller & Buyer
- How to Create Facebook Avatar
- How to List an Item on Facebook Marketplace