Wonderful news! Comcast recently posted its internship openings for 2023. You’ve come to the right place if you are in searching for a Comcast Internship for the following year. The goal of this article is to give you every important detail regarding the Comcast Internship opportunity.
When you are ready, go to the Comcast Internship Application Online link to start the submission process for the Comcast Internship 2023 for Freshers. We encourage you to read carefully through every aspect.
College sophomores and freshmen with a GPA of at least 3.2 are eligible to apply for the Comcast Center Internship. During the duration of the course of study, which lasts 11 weeks over the course of the summer, students learn managerial and interpersonal skills while receiving a taste of what it’s like to work in a Fortune 40 media company.
Business services, information and analytics for business, and management and company operations make up the program’s fields of specialization.
Discover the co-op and internship opportunities for creating a career that’s ideal for you. The skills you need for the prospective next step, a permanent position with Comcast NBCUniversal, will derive from these previous jobs.
Join a team who successfully runs each of their companies throughout Comcast NBCUniversal. You get 10–12 weeks of work experience with Fortune 50 companies while making an impact on millions of customers across the country.
About the Internship
The 11-week Comcast Central Division Internship is a premier early talent program created to support students in realizing their entire professional potential and discovering how their interests and abilities may excel in the entertainment and communications sector. Competitive applicants possess a passion for media, outstanding interpersonal abilities, and flexible mindsets that Comcast seeks in its employees.
The internship offers a genuine insight into what it’s really like working for Comcast. Throughout the course of the program, students grow into important parts of the group and acquire managerial and interpersonal skills that are only possible by engaging in meaningful employment with Comcast employees.
Participants may pursue careers in an array of fields, including leadership, company operations, business services, and data and analytics for businesses. Nobody’s experience is identical. Every student who gets the chance to work at Comcast is treated with respect as an individual with unique abilities, skills, and objectives.
Interns have worked in a variety of positions. Which product and price research intern, consumer research intern, and many more positions.
Job Description from Comcast Internship
- Are profound learning as well as large-scale machine learning of interest to you? Do you want to help us use machine learning to redefine the customer experience or do you simply want to deal with the zillions of questions generated by the most advanced voice remote for the TV? By examining huge amounts of multimedia materials and thousands of live TV channels, you may develop new forms of entertainment.
- Organize the information from millions of smart cameras and IoT sensors to lay the foundation for a connected home, or enhance our client service offerings with chatbots and reinforced learning.
- They are searching for people with experience in Deep Learning, NLP, Speech Recognition/Audio Analytics, Artificial Intelligence, Computer Vision, Data Science, Recommendation Systems, and reinforcement learning if these challenging areas of study excite you. This summer (minimum of 12 weeks, May through September), the Comcast Applied AI & Discovery team is seeking applicants for an array of graduate-level internship jobs.
- They are a creative research team within Comcast’s Technology & Product organization with offices in Washington, DC, Sunnyvale, California, Philadelphia, Denver, Chicago, and Chennai. Their main objective and mission are to conduct ground-breaking research that will promote the development of novel products for Comcast’s over thirty million clients that are based on AI and machine learning technologies.
- Potential initiatives might concentrate on, but not just, the issues that follow: Processing natural language across domains and conversations Using machine learning, certain audio events may be automatically recognized alongside voice Bandit algorithms, and reinforcement learning is used to enhance parameter selection for machine learning applications and decision-making in the customer service sector Using cameras along with other IoT sensors, home security may recognize objects and activities. Annotation, segmentation, and recognition of broadcast media as well as advertisements using deep learning techniques TV search, and personalized suggestions Attendance is regular, consistent, and on time.
- Must be able to work overtime when required, erratic hours, and weekends and evenings. Other duties and responsibilities will be allocated.
- Additionally, candidates ought to be at ease working in an interdisciplinary, team-oriented, applied study setting, and have strong software development and programming skills. A proof-of-concept implementation leading to a scientific article as well as a patent application is the expected result of an internship.
These are the basic core responsibilities that the internship offers.
- Attendance is regular, consistent, and takes place on time. You have to be able to work overtime when required, erratic hours, and nights and weekends.
- Other duties and responsibilities will be allocated.
- Comcast takes delight in being an equal-opportunity employer.
- Without considering national origin, race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity. Anything else protected by existing law, the company will evaluate all eligible applicants for employment.
Meet these requirements, then you will successfully apply for the Comcast internship.
- Attendance that is consistent, regular, and takes place on time.
- Must be able to commit to weekends, evenings, and/or odd hours as needed.
- As assigned, additional duties and obligations.
- 0–2 Years of work experience
How to Apply
Candidates who are interested and qualified should apply as soon as they can online. All you have to do is to visit this link to apply https://jobs.comcast.com/jobs/description/regular?external_or_internal=External&job_id=R364614
What is the salary level for a Comcast intern?
The hourly wage for intern in US is about $23.93, which is more than the national average.
How do I Know if I get a Job at Comcast?
By clicking here, you can keep track of and find out the status of the positions you’ve applied for. Enter your login credentials, choose “Job Management,” and then choose “Jobs Applied.” The corresponding column will display the status of your application. We might require extra time.
Is it hard to get a job at Comcast?
No, applying for a job at Comcast is not difficult. Comcast has locations all throughout the country. And it is frequently looking for jobs that only demand a high school diploma or equivalent. Apply online at Comcast’s career page if you want to work there.
Is Comcast Interview hard?
To stand out during the interview, Comcast suggests that you focus on these pointers. Those pointers are that you have to be prepared, be unique, showcase your skills, optimize your resume with keywords, and stay involved.
Is a Comcast interview hard?
Is it challenging to land a job with Comcast? Users of Glassdoor gave their interviewing experience at Comcast a 73.3% good rating and assessed the interviewing process’s complexity as 2.99 out of 5 (where 5 is the hardest possible score).