The 2023 Coca Cola Applications portal is currently accepting applications, the Coca Cola Company is excited to share the news with people in general. If you are interested in the Coca-Cola Scholarship 2023, then you just have to kindly read through this blog to get more details.
Nevertheless, the Coca Cola Foundation scholarship award is one of the fully financed scholarship schemes in Nigeria for 2023.
Coca Cola Scholarship 2023
The Coca Cola Company is committed to funding complete tuition for graduates as well as learners in Nigeria through this project. Thus, applicants for the scholarship will be chosen based on how they perform on a talent exam.
Therefore, if you are a first-year student at a university or polytechnic in Nigeria, the details provided on this web page will notify you of the specifics of how to qualify for the Nigerian Coca Cola Company scholarship Award, what is required for the scholarship, how to apply, and everything else you need to understand about the Coca – Cola scholarship 2023 for academics.
This scholarship is awarded on merit. It was also given to seniors who graduated. Students are additionally recognized for their ability in service and management. And a determination to make an important effect in their surroundings and educational institutions.
Coca cola Scholarship Requirements
If you would wish to qualify for this coca cola scholarship then you would look through these eligibility criteria for a successful qualification.
- A minimum cumulative grade point average, or CGPA, of 3.5 or its equivalent (2:1) is required for education.
- A minimum Grade Point Average (GPA) of 3.0 (upper credit) from the Ordinary National Diploma (OND) program is necessary for applicants attending state polytechnics, as is admittance to the Higher National Diploma (HND) program.
- Direct beginning students have to have attained admission to the 300 level/3rd year of an accredited public institution and have a minimum Grade Point Average (GPA) of 3.0 (upper credit) from the OND program.
These are the eligibilities for the scholarship.
More than 150 recipients are selected every year for receiving the $20,000 scholarship award.
Application for Coca cola scholarship
If you would wish to apply for the Coca-Cola scholarship then you just have to follow the steps here below for a successful application.
- Through the application page, Create an Account. www.coca-colascholarsfoundation.org/apply/
- Add your Email Address and a password.
- Now you have to click on the Create a Profile
- You must input your Name, Email Address, Home Address, and Phone Number on the Profile page.
- Save the information, then follow the on-screen directions to launch the Eligibility Quiz.
- Click YES or NO to answer each question on the Eligibility Quiz to complete it.
- A message with a link to the application will be sent to your email address if you are qualified to apply for the Coca-cola scholarship;
- The following five forms, which must be filled out and submitted in order to be considered eligible for the Coca-Cola scholarship, are now available to individuals who qualify.
Biographical and High School information
Coca Cola Scholarship Deadlines
Phase 1 submissions for the 2023 Coca Cola Scholars were due on October 31, 2023, at 5 p.m. Eastern (10/31/2023). The semi-finalists who move into Phase 2 will be informed about their status as applicants.
This section begins in August 2023, you can submit a request to the Coca-Cola Scholars Program, which is open to students who are graduating from high school in the next year of schooling.
What is Coca Cola’s name scholarship?
The Coca-Cola Scholars program is an achievement-based award for graduating high school seniors that honors students for their dedication to having a substantial positive impact on their schools and communities as well as their capacity to lead and serve.
What is Coca Cola University?
Emory College relocated to metropolitan Atlanta and received a property grant from The Coca-Cola Company’s founder, Asa Griggs Candler, in order to become Emory University in 1915. Coca-Cola had a big impact on Emory even in the beginning.
What is the Coca Cola First generation scholarship University of Alabama?
Students must meet the following requirements in order to be eligible for the Coca-Cola First Generation Scholarship: They must be first-generation students, which is defined as having parents. Those who have not completed more than two years of post-secondary education (after high school) live in Alabama. Applicants must have a 3.0 GPA or above in high school.
ALSO, CHECK THESE OUT
- AISES Intel Growing Legacy Scholarship Program – Apply Now
- Stanbic IBTC University Scholarship – Apply Now
- East Tennessee State University Scholarships – Apply Now
- Shell Undergraduate Scholarship 2023 You can Apply for Right Now
- Best Courses to Study in Nigeria Right Now