YouTube is home to millions of channels, it can even be hard for users to stand out from the crowd. If you would want to attract more audiences to your channel, you need to make it visually appealing and then convey the desired message. That is why YouTube enables its users and visitor to customize their channel art just by uploading banners, or even the channel header images. If you are interested in learning How to change YouTube Banner then you have come to the right blog.
How to Change YouTube Banner
YouTube Banner, YouTube Channel art, or the YouTube cover, either way, we are talking about that big and branded image that can have the hangs top of the screen on your YouTube channel. YouTube has about 14.3 billion visits per month, so it is very safe to say that having the right banner is crucial for proper branding and even better engagement.
YouTube banner image is the first thing that new viewers and subscribers and then see when they arrive on your channel. Because of that, it is very important your banner image is aligned with your channel branding and personality. A banner image can catch the eyes of the users and then leave a lasting impression on them.
How to Change YouTube Banner on iPhone
A YouTube banner gives users access to introduce their channels to other users. And they are very perfect for making a strong first impression and then conveying important information about your channel. iPhone users can be relieved to know that they can change their YouTube channel banner without even having to use a computer.
And the steps and instructions below are here to guide on how to change a YouTube Banner on an iPhone:
- Launch the YouTube Application.
- Click on your Profile Picture or the initial at the top right corner of the page.
- Select the “Your Channel” option.
- Click on the pencil icon to edit the channel.
- Then you now have to select the camera icon on the right.
- Choose the “Take a Photo” or “Choose from your Photos” option.
- Select the image that you would want to use as your YouTube channel banner.
YouTube will then show you how your photo looks on different devices (TV, Desktop, or any other device. You will now drag the image with your fingers for you to adjust the crop area. Tap on “Save” once you are done.
How to Change YouTube Banner on Android
If you would want to make your unique channel with a preferred Android device, you can easily change your YouTube Channel Banner in only a few ways that would be outlined here below. In that way, you can be able to give your channel a fresh, new look and then attract more subscribers and audiences. This is not the only purpose of YouTube banners.
Most users like to personalize their channel if they do not post or upload any content. Here are what you need to do to change the YouTube banner using an Android mobile device.
- Open the YouTube application on your Android device.
- Select Profile pictures or the initial at the top right corner of the page.
- Enter the “Your Channel” option.
- Select the blue pencil icon.
- Click on the camera icon that is at the top right corner to change the YouTube channel banner.
- Then press the “Take a Photo” or “Choose from your Photos” option.
- Sort out the desired photos.
The photos can look different and that is depending on the device that you are using. That is why YouTube displays how you can select photos that would appear before actually changing the banner. Adjust the image with your fingers and once you might have finally cropped it to the size you would want to be, click the “Save” button.
How to Change YouTube Banner on PC
These are the possible steps that could guide you on how you can be able to change your YouTube Channel banner on your preferred PC.
- Open your preferred web browser.
- Go to the YouTube official web page at https://www.YouTube.com
- Click on the profile picture or the initial at the top right corner of the page.
- Choose “YouTube Studio” from the drop-down menu.
- Click on “Customization” from the menu that is on the left.
- Enter the “Branding” tab.
- Choose ‘Upload” that is under “Banner image”.
- Now you can browse your computer to find the photo and then press “Open”.
Once the photo might have been uploaded, YouTube will then display how the banner looks on the different devices. Navigate over “Viewable on TV”, Viewable on Desktop” and then “Viewable on all Devices”, to see how others can see your photo. You can even customize the crop area that is according to your preferences. If the photo is ready, just press the “Done”.
How Do I Change my Banner on YouTube App?
Change YouTube Banner on an Android Device:
- Launch YouTube App
- Select the profile or initial that is at the top right corner
- Go to “Your Channel”.
- Select the blue pencil icon.
- Click on the camera icon that is at the top right corner of the YouTube banner.
- Then “Take a Photo” or the “Choose from your Photos” to import photos, that you would want to use as your banner.
How Can I Change my Banner?
To do that you have to click on the banner area above your profile picture. Alternatively, you can click on the “Change Banner” button that is underneath the “PROFILE BANNER”. Next, select either Upload Image or Choose GIF. If you upload your own image, you can choose a JPG, or GIF file from your computer to upload.
Can I Change YouTube Banner on Mobile?
There are two ways in which you can your YouTube Banner image on both iPhone and Android devices. Through the YouTube Mobile application for Android and Apple devices. Via the YouTube Creator studio by using your phone’s internet browser.
How do I Get a Banner Image on YouTube?
These are how you can publish your banner on your Youtube:
- Log into your account on Youtube.com and then click on my channel from the top right menu.
- At the top of the screen, choose the Add Channel art adding new.
- Select your new banner.
- If your banner looks the way that you want it to be saved, then click on the “Select” option.
- Your banner will then load with a saved.