Your profile picture draws other Facebook users to your page because it is the picture they see first when they view the posts or comments you make on Facebook. It makes them want to go through your wall or send you a direct message.
Having a good profile picture on your wall is very important as it can help to boost your confidence while you are online, and you can also change it anytime you like.
This article will show you how to change your profile picture on Facebook easily.
How To Change Your Profile Picture on Facebook
It is very easy if you want to change your profile picture on Facebook through your mobile phone or Pc. The steps are very similar.
See the steps below
- Bring out your smartphone and navigate to the Facebook app.
- Log into your Facebook account with your number and password. You can as well log in with an email.
- Click on the picture with a green dot that shows you are online; it will take you to your profile.
- When you get to your profile, click on your current profile picture; when you do that, it will show you five options.
- If you want to take a picture with your camera to change your profile picture, click ‘take the photo.’
- You can take a photo; after editing and adjusting to your taste, click save, and your profile picture will automatically change to the image you took.
- Click ‘Choose a profile picture’ to pick a picture from your gallery.
- It will direct you to your gallery, where you can choose a picture; after editing and adjusting to how you like it, click save, and it will automatically be uploaded.
Congratulations! You have successfully changed your profile picture.
How Can I Add a Frame to My Profile Picture?
- Yes, you can. Follow the steps that take you to your profile, and click on your current profile picture
- It will give you five options
- Choose the second one, which is ‘Add frame.’
- Choose the frame of your choice and save.
Can I Hide The Fact That I Just Uploaded My Profile Picture?
- Yes, you can do that through your settings. Immediately you change your profile picture. And Facebook will not notify your Friends.
- All you have to do is go to your timeline; you will see the recently uploaded profile picture, then click on the three dots close to the image.
- It will bring out different options; click the first option, “Turn off notification for this post.”
- You can also decide to click on Change audience.
- It will give you three options to select who can view your post.
Can I Stop Other Facebook Users From Taking A Screenshot Of My Profile Picture?
The answer is no. You cannot stop someone from screenshotting your picture so long as you make it public and anyone can see it.
If you do not want them to screenshot your pics, then do not make them available for them to see at all.