There are a number of reasons why you may want to cancel your Amazon Music Unlimited subscription. For whatever reason, this article offers a guide to the simplest and fastest ways how to cancel Amazon Music. In addition, you can use the final additional tip to manage your subscription if necessary to access all music collections of more than 100 million songs on Amazon Music.
How to Cancel Amazon Music
An excellent way to stream millions of music and radio stations is through Amazon Music Unlimited. You can easily find something that appeals to your musical interests among the top-charting songs and unreleased tunes.
But if you decide it’s not for you, it is important to know that your subscription will automatically renew and cost money after a specified period of time. Here are some ways to consider canceling an Amazon Music Unlimited subscription:
Steps to Cancel Amazon Music via their Website
You cancel your Music plan from any web browser with no stress from your mobile device or PC in just a few minutes.
The steps are as follows:
- Visit the Amazon Music web player and log into your account.
- Head to your Amazon Music settings.
- To do this, simply click on “Settings,” and select “Your Amazon Music Settings.”
- Next, tap on “Cancel subscription” once you are on your Amazon Music Unlimited plan page, and then confirm your cancellation.
These are the steps you need to follow to cancel your Amazon Music Unlimited subscription through the web
NOTE: You can continue to use your Amazon Music membership this month and during your subsequent billing cycle after canceling.
Steps to Cancel Amazon Music on Phone
On either an iPhone or an Android phone, canceling Amazon Music Unlimited is also possible in a few easy steps. Before beginning, make sure the Amazon Music app is installed on your device.
If it is installed on either device follow these respectively:
- First, launch “your Amazon Music app” and click on “Settings” at the top right corner of your screen.
- Locate “Your Account” and select “Music Settings.”
- Click “Cancel Subscription” in the new pop-up window.
- Finally, follow the instructions to “Confirm Cancellation.”
On iOS Devices:
- Open the app is opened, simply go to “Settings” and click on your Account.
- Tap “Subscription” in the new window, then select “Amazon Music.”
- After that, simply hit “Cancel Subscription” next to it.
- Confirm your cancellation.
Steps to Cancel Amazon Music on iTunes
Payments for Amazon Music subscriptions made through Apple’s iTunes were handled through your Apple account. As a result, you must also cancel Amazon Music Unlimited on iTunes or the Music app.
Here is a simple and quick process:
- Launch iTunes/Music on your Mac or Windows computer.
- Tap “Account > See My Account” in the menu.
- Go to the “Settings” area on the pop-up page, then click “Subscription.”
- Locate “Amazon Music” and select “Edit.”
- Then simply select “Cancel Subscription” on the new page, then proceed to the next step to confirm the cancellation.
As easy as that, you have successfully canceled your Amazon Music on iTunes. Once canceled, your access to any music collection will be denied.
How to Manage Your Subscription
If you cancel your Amazon Music Unlimited membership, it will remain active until the following billing cycle. Yet if you wish to manage your subscription, consider the following:
- Please take note that you must first cancel your Individual or Family Plan in order to decrease your Amazon Music Unlimited subscription.
- You can tell Alexa to downgrade Amazon Music if you switch your membership from Individual to Single Device.
- Change your subscription by going to your Amazon Music Settings and selecting it.
You can use the above techniques to manage your subscription if necessary.
Why is there no option to cancel Amazon Music?
As part of a larger package, Amazon Prime Music is included with your membership. In other words, you can’t just stop your Prime Music subscription. Nevertheless, if you want to end your Amazon Prime membership altogether, we have a separate post that explains how to do so here.
Why is Amazon Music charging me?
Amazon Music Unlimited is being paid to you, and Prime does not provide coverage for it. You may access Amazon Music Prime through Prime, which is a completely different service than Amazon Music Unlimited.
Can I transfer a playlist from Amazon Music?
You can move playlists you’ve made from Amazon Music to another music streaming service if you don’t want to lose them. Note that you must do it before your Amazon Music Unlimited subscription expires. Install “FreeYourMusic,” sign in with your Amazon Music credentials, choose a destination platform, and choose which playlists you want to move.
Is Spotify better than Amazon Music?
Spotify offers some nice social features, like collaborative playlists, and it’s wonderful for finding new music. For Amazon Prime subscribers, Amazon Music Unlimited boasts excellent audio quality and a good price. But ultimately, everything just comes down to taste.
- How Long Does Amazon Take to Refund a Canceled Order
- How to Cancel Amazon FreeTime
- Steps to Create an Amazon Storefront
- How Late Does Amazon Deliver
- How to Create an Amazon Storefront