This tutorial will give readers more information on how to cancel Amazon FreeTime unlimited subscription. Thousands of interesting children’s books can be purchased through this Amazon service. This software is an excellent source of educational fun for youngsters that are preteens.
How to Cancel Amazon FreeTime
The Amazon Freetime Unlimited subscription is the first choice of any parent wanting to provide kids access to high-quality entertainment because it comes with parental control tools. The child could one day cease to require those Amazon FreeTime resources, though. When kids get older, they may only require to watch something fresh. At this point, it’s necessary to cancel your subscription to Amazon FreeTime Unlimited.
A parent may cancel Amazon FreeTime unlimited subscription right from the Fire Tablet. You can unsubscribe from there if you use any other device. The canceling procedure may be done online even though you don’t have access to a device.
Cancel Amazon FreeTime Unlimited
These are the steps that you need to cancel your Amazon FreeTime Unlimited:
- Go to Amazon on your Mobile device.
- Navigate to Parent Settings.
- Select Manage Content & Subscription.
- In the Manage Subscription Content section, select Unsubscribe from Amazon FreeTime Unlimited.
Cancel Amazon FreeTime Unlimited without Device
How to cancel Amazon FreeTime without the gadget is a popular question among parents. With a device, nearly everybody is familiar with the process to cancel it, but doing it without one appears more challenging.
To cancel the service without a device, adhere to the steps provided below.
- Go here https://www.amazon.com/mycd in your browser.
- Ensure you’re signed into your Amazon account, and if not, do so before clicking this link again.
- Scroll down till you find Households and Family Library and click on it.
- Click Edit next to the profile name.
- Select Delete this profile.
To delete each profile, follow the final two steps. You may accomplish this to end Amazon FreeTime without an accessory.
What is Amazon FreeTime
With Amazon Freetime Unlimited, children between the years of three and twelve have access to hundreds of titles of kid-friendly material.
The subscriptions for these resources, which are developed specifically for children, are on a rolling schedule. With Freetime Unlimited, kids have access to kid-friendly movies, books, TV shows, Clear books, games, and educational apps.
Children are able to discover an extremely kid-friendly world with Amazon Freetime Unlimited, helping in the development of children’s reading and mathematical skills.
Manage a Child’s Profile on Amazon FreeTime
Parents may modify the appropriate settings, add paid content, or activate the Kindle FreeTime Unlimited subscription (which grants children the use of an extensive selection of content titles for a monthly fee) under the children’s Amazon FreeTime profiles.
To manage your child’s profile on Amazon FreeTime, follow the instructions below.
- On the home page, click ‘Apps’.
- Select ‘Kindle FreeTime’ from the menu.
- Then click on the “Manage Content & Subscription, Daily Goals & Time Limits option.
What is Amazon FreeTime Now Called?
As an outcome, Amazon is renaming FreeTime as “Amazon Kids” and FreeTime Unlimited as “Amazon Kids Plus.” Amazon is changing the service’s appearance alongside updating the name structure.
How Do I Cancel FreeTime Unlimited Subscription?
By getting in touch with our customer service team or via the Amazon Parent Dashboard, you may discontinue your subscription. By getting in touch with their team of customer service representatives or going to the Amazon Parent Dashboard, you may cancel your subscription at any time with effect from the end of the current billing cycle.
How Do I Cancel Amazon Free Trial?
How Do I End My Free Trial of Amazon Prime?
- Log in to your account on the official website of Amazon.
- In the upper right corner of the screen, select Account & Lists.
- From the dropdown menu, select Your Prime Membership.
- On the left side of this screen, select End Membership and Benefits.
What is the Amazon FreeTime Charge?
FreeTime costs $2.99 every month for Amazon Prime subscribers and $4.99 per month for non-Prime subscribers.
How Much is FreeTime Unlimited on Amazon?
Members of Amazon’s Prime program may purchase its FreeTime Unlimited subscription for $2.99 per child or $6.99 per household. Naturally, non-members are going to pay a little bit extra. With Prime members paying just $83 annually for up to four children, choosing a family membership is an excellent way to save money if you have more than one child.
Is Amazon Kids the Same as FreeTime?
Amazon Kids and Amazon Kids Plus, which provide children access to over 20,000 books, movies, games, and educational applications while giving parents control over screen time and content screening will take the place of Amazon FreeTime and FreeTime Unlimited.
How Do I Stop Amazon Kids Charges?
How to terminate Amazon Kids+ from the parent dashboard:
- Choose Menu from Parent Dashboard.
- Select Manage Subscription for Amazon Kids+.
- Choose Cancel Subscription for Amazon Kids+, then proceed as directed.
- How Late Does Amazon Deliver
- How to Create an Amazon Storefront
- Login to Your Smile Amazon Account
- How to Contact Seller on Amazon
- How to Cancel an Amazon Prime Free Trial