Do you want to know how to buy data from Access Bank with your smartphone? Yes, if you’re looking for a step-by-step guide to purchasing a data bundle directly from your bank, you’re in luck.
Why? Today, you will receive the quick USSD code, which will allow you to easily purchase data using your bank account. This means you can recharge your data while relaxing in your own home.
You don’t have to leave the house to buy airtime and then buy data with your MTN, Airtel, 9mobile, or Glo phone number. Yes, the Access Bank code is that effective. And in a matter of seconds, you’ll understand how to buy data from Access Bank.
There is no trick here. After purchasing airtime from your bank, you can purchase data from your current network provider. Alternatively, you can buy data from Access Bank without any worries.
How to Buy Data from Access Bank
There are several ways to purchase data from Access Bank. These methods include the short USSD code, mobile app, and others discussed in this section.
*901# can now be used to purchase data on Access Bank, but only for current customers who have registered their mobile bank USSD code on AB; therefore, if this is your first time, begin by registering your phone number for mobile USSD code transfers.
How to Register an Access Bank USSD Code in order to Purchase Data Easily
To register, follow the steps outlined below. Yes, in order to purchase data from Access Bank:
- Get a phone number in order to register.
- Dial *901*0# and follow the prompts on your phone.
- Provide the information requested by the command prompt that appears on the screen.
- As directed, enter your BVN or personal information.
- After you have entered all of this information, you will receive an SMS with account information.
- It should be noted that the subscription is free, and there is no fee for registration.
- Reset Access Bank Mobile USSD Code PIN
- Dial *901#, enter number 4, then follow the other instructions on the mobile phone number to reset your PIN. After that, you can enter your old 4-digit PIN before being prompted to enter your new 4-digit PIN.
Access Bank Data Purchase Code
*901# is the short USSD code for purchasing data from Access Bank. Simply open your phone’s caller app, dial the code, and a popup message will appear. Simply follow the prompts, choose your network, and enter the amount of data you want to purchase.
If everything is done correctly, you will immediately receive a message or notification. This SMS indicates that your Access Bank data purchase was successful. Otherwise, you most likely do not have enough money in your bank account.
How to Buy Data from Access Bank to Another Phone Number
You’re ready now that you’ve registered your phone number with Access Bank. To buy data from Access Bank to another number without using an ATM or debit card, follow the steps below:
- Simply enter *901#. Use the phone number you used to open the account.
- Then, confirm the amount you want to purchase.
- Choose your network service provider (MTN, Airtel, Glo, or 9mobile).
- Enter your phone number.
- Finally, confirm the transaction by entering your Access Bank mobile USSD PIN.
That is exactly how you purchase data from Access Bank to another phone number (not your own).
Using a Mobile App, you can Purchase Data from your Access Bank Account
Remember how I said there are several ways to buy data using mobile banking? This section discusses the Access Bank mobile app method. Please follow the instructions below to purchase a data plan via the Mobile app. You can purchase for yourself or for other phone numbers.
- First, if you don’t already have it, download the Access Bank mobile app. Download it here and set it up correctly.
- When your app is open, select Bills payments.
- Select Data Purchase from the Category drop-down menu.
- Tap Biller and then choose a network provider (for example, MTN, Airtel, Glo, or 9mobile Data).
- Choose the product you want to buy, such as Data 1.5GB (30 days).
- Then enter the phone number for which you want to purchase the data (yours or a loved one’s and friends’).
- Then click Pay, and your transaction will be completed.
That is the simplest way to buy data with the Access Bank mobile app. Your bank account will receive a debit alert. The number for which you purchased data, on the other hand, will receive a credit alert.
Caution & Safety Measures You Should Take Before Purchasing Data from Access Bank
Even if you believe the Access Bank data recharge code is beneficial, some people have malicious intent.
Yes, there are many fraudulent activities going on, and if you aren’t careful, anyone can buy data from your Access Bank account and transfer it to their phone without your permission. Isn’t it sad? That is the world in which we live.
You can buy data from your Access Bank account, but please keep the following information in mind: To prevent illegal transactions, keep your phone or PIN private. You may not need a PIN when using the Access Bank USSD code to purchase data or airtime for yourself; keep this in mind.
There are others, but these are the most important. Still, on the subject, consider the following benefits of purchasing data via Access Bank mobile USSD code. It is simple to use the Access Bank data code.
With Access Bank mobile banking, you can get almost any internet data plan from any Nigerian network operator. It does not take up all of your time. Transactions take place quickly.
You can purchase data or airtime for yourself or others. This includes MTN, Airtel, Glo, and 9mobile customers. The list may be updated in the future. Right now, these are the most well-known telecommunications providers in Nigeria.
How Do You buy airtime from Access Bank?
To purchase airtime from Access Bank, dial *901*amount#. To purchase something for someone else, simply dial *901*amount*Phone number#, enter your PIN, and you’re done.
What is the Access Bank USSD code?
Dial *901*0# with the phone number you used to open your Access Bank account to activate and begin using the Access Bank code. To activate USSD fully, follow the instructions. The last six digits of your ATM or debit card may be requested.
How Do I Purchase Data from My Bank?
It is simple to recharge data from your bank account. Simply enter the bank mobile USSD code and you’re ready to go. To purchase data from Access Bank, for example, dial *901*Amount#.
Purchase the desired amount of airtime. You can now go ahead and purchase your desired data bundle from your network provider (MTN, Airtel, Glo, or 9mobile).