The Zenith bank loan is one of the best bank loans available in Nigeria. We will show you how to borrow money from Zenith Bank. Personal loans, mortgage loans, and SME loans are all available from Zenith Bank, intended to meet people’s financial needs.
Banking is rapidly evolving; just a few years ago, to perform a banking transaction, you had to enter a crowded banking hall, complete a lot of paper documentation, and to borrow a loan, you had to bring collateral and a guarantor.
You can instantly borrow money from Zenith Bank and almost all commercial banks in Nigeria by using a mobile app and even a USSD code. Also, it saves you time and money on a process that used to take weeks.
How to Borrow Money from Zenith Bank using USSD Code
If you have already registered for Zenith Bank Eazy Banking, simply dial *966*11# to borrow money from Zenith Bank using USSD Codes.
However, if you want to borrow money from Zenith Bank but haven’t registered for Eazy banking, you must first activate the Zenith Bank USSD Code Service:
- Dial *966*00# from the phone number associated with your Zenith bank account
- Then you’ll be prompted to enter the last four digits of your Zenith bank ATM card number.
- Following that, you’ll see a display of your account name to confirm the accuracy of the information you provided regarding your ATM Card.
- You will then be asked to create your four-digit PIN.
- Confirm your four-digit PIN, and you’re ready to apply for a loan from Zenith Bank.
- To get your loan, dial *966*11#.
How to Borrow Money using the Zenith Bank App
Follow these steps to borrow money from the Zenith Bank app:
- Download the Zenith Bank app for iOS or Android.
- Open your Zenith Bank mobile app and select the “Login” option.
- Enter your Zenith Bank App login passcode, which will take you to your bank account.
- Then, tap the “More” button on the Zenith Bank app.
- Then select the “Products & Services” tab.
- Then, select the “Request Loan” option.
- Then click on the “I’m interested” button after selecting “Personal Loan, Car Loan, or Special Employee Loan” or the type of loan you’re looking for.
- Following that, enter your preferred loan amount and loan tenor (duration).
- Following that, you must agree to the terms and conditions and select Proceed.
- Finally, enter your four-digit Transaction Passcode and click Submit Loan Request.
Then, within 48 hours, Zenith Bank will contact you to confirm your loan request.
Types of Loans Zenith Bank Offers
Zenith Bank loans have proven effective, particularly when immediate financial assistance is required. As long as you have a Zenith Bank account, you can obtain a loan regardless of socioeconomic status or region.
Personal loans, small and medium-sized enterprise (SME) loans, and mortgage loans are the three types of loans offered by Zenith Bank.
1. Personal Loans
These are the loans that Zenith Bank customers can use to meet obligations like paying children’s school fees, house rent, and other essential expenses.
This type of loan can also fulfill personal desires such as paying for a vacation, travel expenses, a honeymoon, or other unique requirements.
2. Business Loans
This loan has the most diverse range of Zenith Bank’s three loan types. Zenith Bank clients who need money to start a business, sustain an existing business, or grow their business can apply for a business loan.
MSME loans, export finance, import finance, LPO finance, creative industry financing initiative, syndicated loans, receivable discounting/invoice discounting, overdraft, bonds and guarantees, project finance, z-woman business package, leasing, and term loans are all available from Zenith Bank.
3. Mortgage Loans
Zenith Bank offers mortgage loans to its customers for them to begin and complete construction projects, as well as to repay mortgages.
Eligibility for a Zenith Bank Loan
The following criteria must be met to be eligible for Zenith Bank loans:
- You must have a Zenith Bank account.
- Your Zenith Bank account must be where you deposit your pay and allowances.
- The consumer must be at least 18 years old and no older than 60 to apply for a Zenith Bank loan.
- To be eligible for a Zenith Bank loan, you must earn at least $10,000 monthly.
- No outstanding loan debts with Zenith Bank or any other bank are permitted.
Borrowing Money from Zenith Bank Without Collateral and Interest Rate
Zenith Bank salary advance is a low-interest lending facility offered by Zenith Bank. They offer up to 60% of the borrower’s earnings at less than 5% interest and a simple repayment plan.
It is one of Zenith Bank’s quick cash loans that do not require collateral and provide financial assistance to people in need who cannot obtain traditional loans for various reasons.
NOTE: With the Zenith Salary Advance loan, you can borrow up to 60% of your monthly salary.
How to get Zenith Bank Loan Approval
Like most banks and digital lenders, Zenith Bank evaluates loan applications using a statistically driven lending model based on information provided by the borrower and from third parties such as credit rating agencies.
As a result, it is critical to be truthful when filling out loan application information because a third party will most likely verify it, and if errors are discovered, your loan application will most likely be rejected.
Is it possible to apply for a Zenith Bank loan online?
Yes, Zenith Bank offers online platforms, such as internet banking and mobile apps, through which you can apply for specific types of loans. For more information on online loan applications, visit the official website or contact the bank.
What are the terms and conditions for borrowing money from Zenith Bank?
The conditions for borrowing money from Zenith Bank may differ depending on the type of loan. In general, you will be required to provide proof of identity, proof of income, and information about the loan’s purpose.
Can I get a loan from Zenith Bank without putting up any collateral?
While some loan products may necessitate collateral, Zenith Bank also provides unsecured loans, particularly personal loans. The specific collateral requirements may differ depending on the type and amount of the loan.
How much does Zenith Bank loan interest cost?
The interest rate on Zenith Bank loans varies depending on the type of loan, market conditions, and loan agreement terms. It is best to check with your bank for current interest rates.