One of the most popular hosting services in the world today is Blue host. This platform is fantastic in offering hosting services with relatively affordable initial pricing. However, Blue host is an excellent option when it comes to keeping servers up and running with a great loading speed on the market.
What is Blue Host?
This is a web hosting company owned by “Endurance International Group” was among those studied in the analysis of web-based hosting services in online learning programs. It offers a variety of services like improving digital marketing and site hosting training for small businesses to ensure builder interactions.
It is one of the largest internet web hosting services for managing sites over the globe. Without much experience to more advanced developers with complex setups, it ensures that everyone from the beginners can have a hosting option that supplies their needs by offering a wide range of hosting options.
Moreover, it does not set a bandwidth or site visitor traffic cap, thereby ensuring fast page loading times and unlimited visitors. It provides security measures and routine backups to keep your website operational and secure, with its servers consistently tracking close to 100% uptime. Blue host also allows open-source adaptations and advanced web development tools like Linux and FTP for more customizability.
Features of Blue Host
Besides the basics of literally hosting your site on the web, Blue host includes comprehensive and useful features to provide added value and usability for your time and money.
On the contrary, Bluehost does permit you to have dedicated servers, allowing your site to use hosting exclusively. You can share server space with someone else if your website receives a lot of traffic. Additionally, this includes what Bluehost refers to as “RAID Level 1” functionality, which mirrors your data across many disks.
Virtual Private Servers (VPS)
Between Blue host and dedicated servers is a virtual private server. You can choose to share a server with other websites in this case, but maintain a virtual “wall” between your website and theirs. Configurations are possible with VPS, but they are limited compared to dedicated servers.
SEO and Marketing
Moreover, Bluehost offers assistance where it is frequently most needed: with SEO and website marketing. It provides expert marketing services including SEO, content marketing, and pay-per-click advertising.
Actually, most users are not launching huge websites that require a ton of space or incredibly complex customizations. However, blue host offers shared hosting services for smaller websites. They permit you access to excellent hosting at a discount and let you share server space with another website.
Hosting Integrations with WordPress
WordPress is used for so much content management that Bluehost provides WordPress-specific hosting that is optimized and has features specific to content driven by WordPress. One of the three hosting providers that WordPress directly recommends is Bluehost.
Apache Spam Assassin, Spam Experts, Spam Hammer, as well as hotlink protection, are all available on blue host. Also, you may manage private keys and digital certificates, make IP address blacklists, make password-protected directories, and filter email accounts. To give site administrators a secure way to access specific configuration files, Blue host makes provision for a secure shell (SSH).
CloudFlare, which improves a website’s performance and security features, is a component of Bluehost. Consider CloudFlare if you want SSL on your website or if you are concerned about distributed denial of service attacks on your website.
As you purchase blue host domains from the company direct, you can don’t need to worry if your domain name is secured.
Blue Host Webmail
With blue host webmail, you can create a personalized and professional email address. It is accessible anywhere there is an internet connection because the application that sends or reads your email is accessed on a website from your browser.
Nevertheless, having your own domain instead of utilizing @gmail or @outlook can give your personal brand or small business instant legitimacy. Depending on the hosting package you’ve selected, you can create a certain amount of email addresses.
You can create up to five addresses under the entry-level Basic shared hosting plan, while 100 can be created on the Starter cloud hosting plan. You are able to create an infinite number of email accounts with all of Bluehost’s other services. However, there is nothing to set up because webmail is entirely online. Log in now to get going! We’ll demonstrate how.
Blue Host Webmail Login
There are various ways to log in to your blue host webmail. Since you don’t need to set up anything, the following are methods to log in.
Method 1: Directly
- Launch you’re your preferred browser and visit bluehost.com/hosting/webmail
- Enter your email address and password in the required field.
- Then click on “Log in” at the bottom of the page.
Method 2: Control Panel
- First, log in to your Bluehost control panel with the URL https://login.bluehost.com/
- Then click Email & Office from the left side menu option.
- Locate your domain name associated with your email address and click on “Manage.”
- Clock on “Check Email” to choose the specific email.
- After that, you can select your Default Webmail Application.
- Go to https://login.bluehost.com/ to Log in to your Bluehost control panel to begin.
- After that, click on “Hosting,” and choose Email.
- Select your webmail client under Current Email Accounts, then click view inbox.
- First, go to https://login.bluehost.com/ to log in to your Bluehost control panel.
- Then, click “Advanced” from the menu option.
- After that, search for the Email section and click Email accounts.
- Then scroll down to your email address and then click “Check Email.”
Method 3: Custom Subdomain
- First of all, log in to your webmail.
- Then, select a webmail client to access your mail.
- From your address bar and copy the complete URL.
- After that, return to your control panel and click the Domains tab.
- From the submenu, then click on Subdomains.
- Next, enter a name for your new subdomain under “Create a Subdomain.”
- Then, to view your domain names, click on the dropdown.
- Scroll down and from the right side under the “Actions column” select the redirect button to add your redirect URL, after creating your domain.
- Now paste your webmail URL into redirects to the field
- And finally click the “Save button.”
Is Blue Host Good for Beginners?
Absolutely, Bluehost is simple to use and browse, and it is effective for both inexperienced and seasoned site developers. Many novice website builders select WordPress because of the accessibility it offers, and Bluehost also has an excellent WordPress hosting service.
Is Blue Host Legit?
Generally, Bluehost is a trustworthy web host that offers the most value for your money. It provides a fantastic entry-level shared hosting plan for as little as $2.75 per month, one free domain name for a year, free SSL certification, and a ton of customer assistance you can access right now.
Can You Build a Website With Blue Host?
You can get started for only a few bucks per month with Bluehost Website Builder because it is included with all of Bluehost’s WordPress hosting plans. Get Bluehost hosting right now, add your website using Bluehost Website Builder, and then use this guide to launch it.
Can I Own My Own Name With Blue Host?
Bluehost’s Domain Privacy service will substitute your private contact information with generic Bluehost contact information, hiding it from the public WHOIS database. Your personal contact information can be protected, but you are still the domain name’s owner.
ALSO CHECK OUT
- Top 6 Best Web Help Desk Software
- Customer Service Tools and Software
- How to Log Out of Netflix on Roku Device