To offer Intel expanding the Legacy Scholarship Program, AISES is pleased to collaborate with Intel Corporation.
Furthermore, for students pursuing undergraduate or graduate STEM degrees, the AISES Intel Growing Legacy Scholarship program offers Intel-sponsored scholarships.
AISES Intel Growing Legacy Scholarship Program
AISES and Intel want to reassure students who want to apply for the Intel scholarships that they don’t have to complete or agree to complete an Intel internship in response to several students’ concerns. To be eligible in the selection process for the Intel Scholarships.
All undergraduate and graduate students will receive support through the Intel Expanding the Legacy Scholarship Program. This program offers financial assistance, mentoring, paid internship possibilities, and job chances with Intel after completion.
About AISES Intel Growing Legacy Scholarship
Intel has donated $1.32 million to AISES in support of Native American undergraduate and graduate scholarships. The assistance is a component of a collaboration between Intel and AISES aimed at boosting Native American students’ enrollment and success in STEM subjects.
By providing the following the Intel Scholars program goes beyond only direct financial support:
- Exposure to Intel job opportunities
- Workshops and career-focused training
- Access to intel mentors
- Wellness support and mental health.
Join AISES today to receive a membership number, or use the AISES Membership Portal to access your membership number.
Requirements for AISES Intel Growing Legacy Scholarships
Individuals are expected to meet the requirement outlined below To be eligible for AISES Intel Growing Legacy Scholarships,
- Students must be citizens of the United States, enrolled full-time in a college or institution that has been accredited, and working toward a bachelor’s, master’s, or doctorate.
- Should have an average grade point of 3.0 or higher cumulative GPA.
- Should acquire a desire to work for Intel full-time or as an intern. Please be aware that receiving a scholarship does not guarantee winners a job at Intel or an internship or full-time position.
- Applicants may also submit a copy of their Certificate of Degree of Indian Blood (CDIB) or Certificate of Degree of Alaska Native Blood (CDANB) card in place of the required documentation.
- Applicants for all scholarships must be active AISES members at the time of application.
- Every candidate must enter a legitimate AISES membership number.
Note: Please be aware that AISES may not always have scholarships available for people who are not American citizens.
The following are the eligible degrees for AISES Intel Growing Legacy Scholarships:
- Chemical Engineering
- Electrical & Computer Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronics Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
- Material Science
- Mechanical Engineering
- Optical Engineering
How to Apply for AISES Intel Growing Legacy Scholarships
To be eligible for an OASIS scholarship, each student must complete a Profile. All applicants must register for a new account and complete a new profile because AISES has migrated to a new scholarship platform for the 23–24 academic years.
- You must establish a new account on the new OASIS portal using the same email address that you used on the old OASIS platform. To create your account, go to OASIS online portal.
- A distinct login and password are needed for OASIS, which is different from the AISES membership portal.
- Keep your OASIS login details handy in case you need to sign in more than once to upload papers or check to see if your recommenders have submitted letters of reference.
- To access the scholarships, you are qualified for, you must fill out the OASIS Eligibility Form.
- Students must respond to the necessary questions and provide the appropriate documentation to be considered for a qualifying award.
- The AISES scholarships for which you are eligible will then be listed for you to apply. Each scholarship has its conditions and needs to be applied for separately.
- Finally, applicants need to enter post-acceptance once they have been chosen, at which point you will need to submit extra papers for final verification.
Applicants are required to possess two documents before following to apply:
- Online Scholarship Agreement
- Academic Institution Enrollment Verification
- Headshot/Recent Photo
- AISES signed a direct deposit form alongside bank information.
- Present a thank you letter to the scholarship donor
As a heads up to the AISES Notification procedure, Intel will get in touch with all scholarship recipients. Please respond to any phone calls or emails from Intel.
To wrap it up, the AISES Scholarship Team members will confirm that all candidates are AISES members and satisfy all other eligibility requirements after the scholarship application deadline has passed. Applications will be rejected immediately if they do not meet the requirements.
ALSO CHECK THESE OUT:
- GPA Requirements for Full Scholarship in the USA
- ECN Recruitment 2023 Application Form Portal – Apply Now
- Guinness Nigeria Scholarship Eligibility – Apply Now
- NNPC/Total Undergraduate Scholarship 2023 – Apply Now
- Scholarships in Canada for Nigerian Students and How to Apply